Need help with Way2Call Config

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with Way2Call Config

I have an HS3 event to dial the paging number on my phone system and make an announcement but I'm having trouble finding some configuration settings I need. Currently the event dials the paging number OK but it waits far too long to start speaking (probably a delay to allow for pickup when dialing an external number) and then when it makes the announcement it keeps repeating it over and over (probably a setting meant for emergency notification type messages). I want to adjust these two parameters so that there is less delay before the announcement starts and so the announcement is only spoken once without repeating. Does anybody know what configuration parameters I need to adjust and where thy are located?

Disappointed to hear back from support that the delay before speaking and the message repeat count are not configurable. Looks like my Stargate will have to stay in service if this function can't be moved to HS3.

Does anybody know if there is a workaround if I use multiple events to separate dialing the phone page code from speaking the message?

Comment

Working...
    X