X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make sure you have these two values in your ini file:

RemoveLinks=0
    RemoveLogoBar=0

Do you see 2 copies of the logobar, the existing and the one created by BPVal50?
    Jon

Comment

aight got my quickview page done..

next is the roomview.. more detailed and each device in each room...

I cant wait for a plugin for the concord 4 alarm!!!!!
      piperpilot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then I would add
      9 windows
      3 doors (2 are already done with ds10a)
      2 glassbreaks
      2 smokes
      alarm status and stuff...
      Attached Files
      HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Looks good! Your Computer status icons etc may look better if you align them to the left (IMO only).
        Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
          Make sure you have these two values in your ini file:

RemoveLinks=0
          RemoveLogoBar=0

Do you see 2 copies of the logobar, the existing and the one created by BPVal50?
          I did go through and add the ini lines that you added to the new version. I have both of those set to 1, since for this page i really didn't want links or the logo bar.

The little mini called from BPVar50 is still there oddly enough. If i set the
          RemoveLogoBar=0 then I get two logo bars, the real one, and the little mini one called from a variable I don't have. It's like it reads my mind on what I wanted to be there.

Now that's what I call home automation.
          Marty
          ------
          XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
          Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Doh - I've just thought. They are saved in HS variables. Reboot HS and it will go.
            Jon

Comment

In V2.03, yes.

Use DLT(Housecode) in the text - similar to DLC(Housecode)
              any way possible to format that? it is in minutes... at 28876 minutes just doesnt look right....

I think this is where the basics are nice with this page as you even said that the more difficult stuff are not really possible..

my quickvew.asp page uses a function... example..

Code:
              Function DeviceTime(RoomName,Device)
              response.write "<tr>"
              response.write "<td class='tablerowodd' width='35%'>" & RoomName & "</td>"
              strVar = hs.DeviceString(Device)
              response.write "<td class='tablecellcustom' align='center' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0'>"
              response.write  strVar & "</td>"
              strVarTime = hs.DeviceTime(Device)
              strHrs = strVarTime \ 60
              strDys = int(strHrs / 24)
              'substract the number of hours in days from total hours
              strHrs = strHrs - strDys*24
              strMins = strVarTime Mod 60
              'pad out then take rightmost digits
              strMins = right("00" & strMins,2)
              response.write "<td class='tablecellcustom' align='Center' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0'>"
              response.write  strDys &  ":" & strHrs & ":" & strMins
              response.write "</tr>"
              End Function
              and in my .asp file I utilize it as follows:
              for my motion section:

Code:
              '>>>>>   MOTION SENSOR TABLE<<<<<
              response.write "<table border='0' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='1' width='100%'>"
              response.write "<td class='tableheader' colspan='3'>Motion Detection</td></tr>"
              NewTime = DeviceTime ("Garage","G16")
              NewTime = DeviceTime ("Utility Room","B2")
              NewTime = DeviceTime ("Basement","[10")
              response.write "</table>"
              response.write "<br>"
              '-----  End Motion Sensor Table Table  -----

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Looks good! Your Computer status icons etc may look better if you align them to the left (IMO only).
                (IYO) - you were correct.. looks alot nicer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now off to the room view...

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
                  any way possible to format that? it is in minutes... at 28876 minutes just doesnt look right....

I think this is where the basics are nice with this page as you even said that the more difficult stuff are not really possible..

my quickvew.asp page uses a function... example..

Code:
                  Function DeviceTime(RoomName,Device)
                  response.write "<tr>"
                  response.write "<td class='tablerowodd' width='35%'>" & RoomName & "</td>"
                  strVar = hs.DeviceString(Device)
                  response.write "<td class='tablecellcustom' align='center' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0'>"
                  response.write  strVar & "</td>"
                  strVarTime = hs.DeviceTime(Device)
                  strHrs = strVarTime \ 60
                  strDys = int(strHrs / 24)
                  'substract the number of hours in days from total hours
                  strHrs = strHrs - strDys*24
                  strMins = strVarTime Mod 60
                  'pad out then take rightmost digits
                  strMins = right("00" & strMins,2)
                  response.write "<td class='tablecellcustom' align='Center' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0'>"
                  response.write  strDys &  ":" & strHrs & ":" & strMins
                  response.write "</tr>"
                  End Function
                  and in my .asp file I utilize it as follows:
                  for my motion section:

Code:
                  '>>>>>   MOTION SENSOR TABLE<<<<<
                  response.write "<table border='0' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='1' width='100%'>"
                  response.write "<td class='tableheader' colspan='3'>Motion Detection</td></tr>"
                  NewTime = DeviceTime ("Garage","G16")
                  NewTime = DeviceTime ("Utility Room","B2")
                  NewTime = DeviceTime ("Basement","[10")
                  response.write "</table>"
                  response.write "<br>"
                  '-----  End Motion Sensor Table Table  -----
                  I'll add another variable formatted in this way in the next version.
                  Jon

Comment

I'll add another variable formatted in this way in the next version.
                    sweet so it is possible!!!! Thanks dude....

Comment

Well the DLT variable is done that way - just needs extra formatting!
                      Jon

Comment

After re-booting the HS server it stopped reading the PBVar50. the only think I can think of is it was in a cache over there and somehow wasn't really using the new buildpage. Did i read somewhere that VB scripts just stay in memory until next use, perhaps that was it.

After the reboot my mini logo bar was gone I added it back into the new buildpage and it's back.

Small mystery solved.
                        Marty
                        ------
                        XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
                        Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Marty,

A Homeseer variable is a place where you can store information which is available to any script or plugin. Once set, it will remain in memory until it is either cleared (HS restart) or changed by the script etc. As there was no entry in the buildpage.vb script to set/clear it, it just stayed in memory.

Telefragger,

I've added your request. You can actually display it in two modes:

3:12:33

or

3 Days 12 Hours 33 Minutes

You will have to wait until I release it as I'm just waiting a few more days for anything else to crop up!
                          Jon

Comment

Telefragger,

I've added your request. You can actually display it in two modes:

3:12:33

or

3 Days 12 Hours 33 Minutes

You will have to wait until I release it as I'm just waiting a few more days for anything else to crop up!
                            sweet... i can wait... I guess....

anyhow... so I can even get the time in short form for uptime... that is cool.. .as I dont need that one so long..

also I started working on my room view... gonna be 3 rows wide.. have to draw it out as it is combersome....

~Jeff

Comment

well now I got my roomview done...
                              Attached Files

Comment

looks great but why are the three columns all at different heights? Artistic flair?
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X