X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help scripting NUVO triggers and actions

Hey guys !
    I am trying to script my NUVO Grand concerto 8 zone system and I would need a hand on 2 simple scripts, im sure it'll be easy for the pro scripters out there !

First of all, here's the link to the plugin's manual that I based myself on, it has scripting functions and details :
    http://capkun.no-ip.biz:81/Nuvo%20Help.htm
    user : homeseer / pass : homeseer

I am trying to get the wall panels to trigger events trough the use of their local buttons ( play / pause / skip / etc ). The plugin has nifty triggers on the HS -> NUVO control end but it seems I cannot trigger anything in homeseer other than when user turn zone on or switch source.

HOW CAN I TRIGGER HS EVENTS TROUGH ALL ZONE PANELS BUTTONS?

Also, I would like to display the name of the currently playing song in media player HS plugin so trigger would be "track change" in a simple event, but then I have to read value from the media player's track device and add it to the script that allows me to send msgs to the panels. Here is what I have for script but it does not seem to work at all :

&Dim mAPI as object Set mAPI = hs.Plugin("Nuvo").MusicAPI mAPI.SendKey("Zone 8", "Play") Public Function SendTextToSource(ByVal Source As String, ByVal Text As String) As Boolean

HOW CAN I SEND DEVICE VALUES AS MESSAGES TROUGH THE ZONES PANELS ?

Anyone experienced with this plugin ?
    Otherwise, anyone with scripting abilities and 5 spare mins ?

Thx guys !

nuvo

anyone actually owns this plugin ?
    best audio distribution system ever but plugin missing major options

Comment

nuvo

Also, I noticed the specs on the plugin sales page does mention it should be feasable.

Triggers:
      • Any Zone Key press can trigger an event

Comment

Originally posted by loowee View Post
        Also, I noticed the specs on the plugin sales page does mention it should be feasable.

Triggers:
        • Any Zone Key press can trigger an event

How's the dev going?

I've only recently decided to add some keypads to my config, and am willing to help with the debug/troubleshooting if you still need.

Comment

Working...
        X