This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is ther API doucmentation of this plugin

i searched i couldnt find the documentation .

I'd like to see the same.

It seems this plugin is not being actively developed/supported.

Maybe someone else can take what has been done, and expand to include Music Port support/control?

The Music Port can be controlled through third party serial control.
    It seems to be different from GC only control.

Comment

yes i also have the music port as well as the sirius tuner all can be controlled through the std serial interface however i havent seen this plugin api so i cant work on it. i know i like the autonomic media control server api its freaking awesome with the ipad and the nuvo since my liscense carries over to that it pretty nice.

Comment

I also have the GC with the music port and would love to have it integrated into HS.

I can control the GC through the music port with serial commands.

The Nuvo plugin simply does not work. It will not work directly connected to the GC or configured to go through the MP.

I have had a help desk ticket open for over a year now with little response. Recently, I was told that they are working on other projects and did not have time to work on this. This is so disappointing.

If they don't want to support this then why won't they give us the API so that we can get it working and finish it up for our benefit.

I do have the Nuvo GC serial control protocol documentation.

I have spent quit a bit on my Nuvo setup and HS integration would be wonderful.

Comment

send me the api ill write a program in .net i got some time to do things

Comment

More information

Nuvo GC serial control protocol:
            http://www.sirkom.com/datos/doc_prod...8G-E6G_​SerialControlProtocol_0_​7.pdf

Autonomic Controls - Software for the Nuvo MP
            http://www.autonomic-controls.com/do...l_Protocol.pdf

Not sure if this is what you were looking for.

Comment

sweet shouldnt be too hard to develope all the controls for it from HS

Comment

are you running what version of mcs on your music port.

Comment

It is MCS 3.0

If you have the Nuvo NV-MP (old Music Port) just upgrade the software from autonomics website. The MCS software will also function as a media center if you set it up correctly!

I know this can work because I have opened a telnet session to the MP to control the GC. I have been able to turn zones on and off, set volumes and sources.

Comment

i have wrote the commands in simple vb app so far and tested that is working as designed now i need to figure out how to intergrate it effectivly within hs

Comment

Sounds like you are making progress!

If you need someone to test, let me know.

Thanks.

Comment

ill work on this more when i get back from vacation. till then i am not really trying to work on this. I have figured out quite bit but still havent done everything i want. I still need to buy another couple things first.

Comment

Thanks for the update!

Comment

Needs XM control, fo sho!

Comment

I have Tuner on the way but Pandora fills my needs for now. Just having basic HS integration to the GC would be wonderful.

Comment

Working...
                              X