New namespace error in .125

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New namespace error in .125

I am hoping someone can provide some direction. My BDGraphs script had been working properly under HS3 version .96 but now is issuing a namespace error under .125. No coincidence that energy graphing was added to .125, I am sure. Nonetheless, I would like to fix this if possible, but my initial attempts have failed. The error is:

Code:
    Compiling script C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3 PRO\scripts\BDGraphs.vb: Namespace or type specified in the Imports 'System.Core' doesn't contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn't use any aliases.
    My actual imports are:

Code:
    Imports System.Globalization
    Imports System.Web.UI.DataVisualization.Charting
    Imports System.IO
    Imports System.Text.RegularExpressions
    Imports System.Text
    Imports System.Data.OleDb
    Imports System.Drawing
    My scripting references are:

Code:
    System.Data;System.Data.dll
    System.Web;System.Web.dll
    System.Web.DataVisualization;System.Web.DataVisualization.dll
    System.Drawing;System.Drawing.dll
    As you can see, I am not importing "System.Core", and the object browser in VB.net doesn't even reference it. What is worse, is the script runs fine under Tenscripting but will not natively in HS3. Any help appreciated. I am no expert and need to muscle my way through coding. Usually I figure it out but am stumped on this one, no matter what I try.

My

-BD

Try adding System.Xml.Linq To your Imports and/or Scripting references.
    Jon

Comment

Hi, wondering if anyone has any direction/advice on this problem?

-BD

Comment

I've just experienced this with one of my scripts when I upgraded from V3.0.0.112 to V3.0.0.132.

So I took out my 'Imports System.Collections' as it said it was already imported. It then gave me the error you are receiving. So I commented out all my other Import lines (actually just one more in this case - System.IO). It then failed as expected with errors about variables nto being defined (as they are in this namespace).
        When I put the 'Imports System.IO' line back in, it compiled and is working again.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
        X