Netatmo Urban Weather Station HomeSeer3 Plug-in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blodstrupmoen View Post
    I cant find any updated root certificates. The system is all updated with newest versions. Any advice?
    As you know, Windows Server 2003 is no longer supported by Microsoft and has never been listed as a supported operating system for HomeSeer. The only thing I can think of is try installing the ones for Windows XP: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=38918

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I've always wanted to set up a weather station but the expense was a bit high. I might have to give this a shot. I have a few of your plugins so I know there's no problem there!!!
      HS4Pro Win10 | Fire Tablet touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets | Jon00 | Smartthings | Philips Hue | Trane | Caseta | Nanoleaf | Ring | August | Evolve | Aladdin | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

Comment

I just received an rain sensor for the station. Is there something special i need to do to get this to work in the plugin?
        Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Comment

Originally posted by U5tabil View Post
          I just received an rain sensor for the station. Is there something special i need to do to get this to work in the plugin?
          The HomeSeer device should automatically get created shortly after you add the rain gauge to your weather station.
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
            The HomeSeer device should automatically get created shortly after you add the rain gauge to your weather station.
            Well it hasn't. been waiting for some hours now. thinking maybe it just needed time to update. Have also tried a restart of HS and plugin without it helping.

EDIT:
            Did another restart of the system, and it's now showing

Comment

I am trying to make all icons feel the same. So I made an icon to match HS for rain, sun and sound. Also it's compressed so it's less than 3kb. But quality is still 200 pixels and good
              Attached Files
              Last edited by U5tabil; September 4, 2015, 02:32 PM.

Comment

And some more.
                Attached Files

Comment

These icons are great! Can you cross-post them into the HS3Touch icons running thread? That's my go-to source when I'm looking for icons (and presumably for others as well).

Comment

Offcourse. Just need to find that thread. Just thought you needed them since icons in plugin does not match HS :-)

Comment

Originally posted by U5tabil View Post
                      Offcourse. Just need to find that thread. Just thought you needed them since icons in plugin does not match HS :-)
                      Here's the thread!

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?p=1198265

Comment

Linux/RPi

Any update on the Linux port? I converted from Windows to a RPi and would like to use my Netatmo station with HS3.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiteman View Post
                          Any update on the Linux port? I converted from Windows to a RPi and would like to use my Netatmo station with HS3.
                          Works on the zee2

Comment

Works on the SEL as well.

Comment

Originally posted by mikedr View Post
                              Works on the SEL as well.
                              After removing and reinstalling the plug-in I can now see the Status and Options tabs. However, the authentication fails because it doesn't seem to store the password, no matter now many times I enter it. Any idea why? Again, this is on a RPi.

Comment

After removing and reinstalling the plug-in I can now see the Status and Options tabs. However, the authentication fails because it doesn't seem to store the password, no matter now many times I enter it. Any idea why? Again, this is on a RPi.
                                I recall some versions of HomeSeer had an INI file saving issues, but I don't recall which one. From the options web page, please re-save your password, then check the hspi_ultranetatmo3.ini file to confirm the [API] Password= field is not empty. Please note, the password you see should be encrypted.

Regards,
                                Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
                                X