No announcement yet.

BlueIris Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

berrygaz, I never got the plugin to register but I did download your recently updated plugin. Strange, now I get a different error when I try to register the trial key...

Registration failed: License exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array at Scheduler.clsRegister...

Any ideas?

Comment

Blueiris 4.x and latest HS3 and plugin:

Recently I see startup error:
      Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

and when I run the test:

Posting back to plugin web page Blue-Iris_Config: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)

Any clue what to check?
      Both are on the same system under Win 8.1 x64
      Not 100% sure it happend after the BI upgrade to v4 or that it is a conflict with the just installed SCSIP plugin.

Comment

Check the HS3 root folder and see if there is a newtonsoft.JSON DLL in that folder. It could be another plugin uses that file and has installed it to the root instead of its own folder under \bin.
        Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

yup that worked! txs.

Now see what else fails after removing it.....
          So far so good after the restart.

Comment

+1 BI to HS as Motion

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
            I'm glad it's working for you.

As for the motion detection, this is not really what the plugin was designed for. The biggest issue is that while the plugin can send instructions to BI immediately, it only receives updates as per the polling interval. Even if set to a few seconds, there will still be quite a delay between the camera detecting motion, HS polling BI and seeing the camera is recording and then turning the lights on.

The sort of application it is designed for is the other way around. A motion sensor connected to HS detecting motion and telling BI to record, or a to record as long as a door is open, or to send you an email if the BI server stops responding, etc.

It may be possible to get the plugin to "listen" for alerts from BI and then set BI up to send alerts to HS on motion, etc. I've not had much call for that.

If there's enough interest I may add that functionality,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
            If possible, this is the Primary reason I went with the BI Plug-in...

I've been banging my head on the wall trying to figure this out until I've come across this thread/comment...

I have to say I'm confused as to why the plug-in doesn't trigger HS Events even though you can setup events with MOTION Actions/Triggers... I've even dropped the HS polling of BI to 1 min and still can't get a long enough record/motion to seem to trigger a HS Event.

All my outside cameras are IP PoE Night/Day dome cameras, which I know are weather proof and do a great job of capturing events day/night. I was REALLY hoping to go that route for triggering outdoor and indoor lighting type of events.

I'm still working through this thread, maybe I'll find that this feature has already been added and I'm missing something... some of the above comments speak to an issue with profile -1, which the plugin is reporting... maybe that is my current problem... I'll keep reading...

HS 3 Pro: 3.0.0.194
            Blue Iris: 4.1.2.0
            BI Plugin: 3.0.11.30482

Comment

Cheat, did you read through the threads in the dedicated support section of the forum here:
              http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1229

The plugin supports triggering HS3 events based on BI events such as motion. It makes use of a web service to do so. How to set up that web service and connect BI and the plugin together is documented in the plugin help file.

Let me know if this delivers what you need.

Gaz
              Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

I use web services in BI and it works well.
                HS refresh is 5 minutes, but id does not affect my setup. I prefer to use the watchdog in BI.
                Attached Files

Comment

Any plans on making it work on Linux as well ?

Comment

I'm building a Linux test platform to port it to mono and Linux. There's quite a bit of work to be done and I wasn't sure if the demand (given BI is a Windows only app).

Comment

I might try running the plugin remotely on the BI pc. However, this is a bit cumbersome because I can't download the plugin as it is not listed in de updater for Linux...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
                        I'm building a Linux test platform to port it to mono and Linux. There's quite a bit of work to be done and I wasn't sure if the demand (given BI is a Windows only app).
                        +1, would be great

Comment

The plugin is in the Linux updater but please note the web service for immediate status updates from BI is not functioning. There seem to be issues with HS3 processing ASPX pages in mono.

Comment

There is a workaround for the asp page and that is to use JSON. I'll post the syntax shortly. Linux users should now have full functionality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Not working for me :-(
                              Code:
                              Nov-01 13:12:02	 	Blue-Iris	Enabling logging to file: /usr/share/HomeSeer\Logs\HSPI_BI.log
                              Nov-01 13:11:45	 	Blue-Iris Error	Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: e. Path '', line 0, position 0.
                              Nov-01 13:11:30	 	Blue-Iris Error	Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: e. Path '', line 0, position 0.
                              Also note the path of the log file ...

Comment

Yup. Looks like I missed a few OS specific other names. Gimme a Sec and I'll post an update.

Comment

Working...
                                X