HSTouch Android Client Release 1.0.52

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

I am having problems about the "3 dots" menu access. It comes with the default xml configuration files and works properly, but if I upload my own xml project, it disappears. Even if I upload again default project from designer. Any clue how to keep it there?

Tested with:
    * HS3 3.0.0.55
    * HSTouch Server 3.0.0.17
    * HS3 Designer 3.0.0
    * HSTouch Android Client 1.0.0.52, running on:
    - Android 4.0.4 (Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9)
    - Android 4.4.2 (LG Nexus 5)

Comment

Originally posted by cyf4746 View Post
      Hi Fuddy,
      Is your S3 having problem with the setting page?

Regards,

YF Chin
      Nope
      Regards,
      Michael

HS3, W10 Home, HSTouch, W800, Z-Stick+

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
        HSTouch client for Android version 1.0.52 is now available on the Play Store and the Amazon App Store.

Changes to this version:

* Bug fixes
        * username/pass has been moved to connection settings so they are independent for each connection
        * Added a 4th connection setting
        * Voice recognition is now available from phones and tablets (as long as it has a mic). This now works on the IWAC-7 inwall touch screen.
        * Single app supports Android 2.2 through to the latest (4.4).

You can also install from this link:

HSTouch Android Client 1.0.52
        Rich, does the VR work on android devices connected to HS2 Pro? I thought I read it was only for HS3 ...

If it does, great, if not, any plans to implement?

Thanks..

Comment

1.0.52 fails to install on kindle fire. 1.0.51 is latest version in app store. 1.0.51 does'nt display all of my events.

And it crashes when launching weather
          https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

HSTouch client for Android version 1.0.52 is now available on the Play Store and the Amazon App Store.

Changes to this version:

* Bug fixes
            Rich, any chance you could provide some information (maybe just a list) about the bug fixes you mentioned? A quick review of Bugzilla shows only 2 of the 42 bugs as "IN_P", so I'm assuming that none of the others were addressed in this release.
            Best regards,
            -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
            Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

Re: HSTouch Android Client Release 1.0.52

Same here using Samsung S4.
              Secondly,

I am having a major issue with the "scaling" options. .35 shows my screen correctly but .52 does not scale them right. Even though I have the screen resolution set correctly, the background gets all stretchy and out of wack.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk

Comment

What is the size of your screen and the size of your background image?

Originally posted by aldo View Post
                Same here using Samsung S4.
                Secondly,

I am having a major issue with the "scaling" options. .35 shows my screen correctly but .52 does not scale them right. Even though I have the screen resolution set correctly, the background gets all stretchy and out of wack.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk
                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hi Rich - the status update on the android client have been broken. Here is comment from play store "John Bennett February 6, 2014

I'm sure this will be good soon . . . But . . . Status tracking not working unless page is refreshed. ".

We had this issue/discussion a while ago in version 35 - here it is for your reference:
                  http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...4&postcount=44

http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...2&postcount=45

Please fix this asap as now I basically need to use IOS only devices.

Comment

The status tracking bug effects Windows clients also. Both my Android and windows clients begin to increase in the time it takes to update status to where I've been in the habit of restarting HS3 daily. All devices are affected from Z-wave to Thermostats to GC sensors, etc.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

What is the screen size of your project and was the size of the background image?
                      Rich,

The screen size is 800x480 and the background image is the same 800x480. With scaling off, it shows right top to bottom but because of the soft buttons on the bottom, I have black bars on the right. With scaling on, it extends WAY off the screen. This does NOT happen in .35

Also, I like the implementation of "muting" the buttons on the bottom with the little dots BUT, that is not hiding them. You can't hide it but you can disable it, except home. For that you can give your application as home category and let the user choose. You can take it one step further and actually HIDE them until the screen bottom edge is touched using the following code:

Code:
                      <category android:name="android.intent.category.HOME" />
                      Rest all can be disable.

add this in manifest.

<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.EXPAND_STATUS_BAR"/>
                      inside onCreate()

this.requestWindowFeature(Window.FEATURE_NO_TITLE); 
                          getWindow().setFlags(WindowManager.LayoutParams.FLAG_FULLSCREEN, WindowManager.LayoutParams.FLAG_FULLSCREEN);
                          setContentView(R.layout.activity_home);
                          View v = findViewById(R.id.home_view);
                          v.setSystemUiVisibility(View.SYSTEM_UI_FLAG_LOW_PROFILE);
                      where home_view is the parent view of xml file.

@Override
                           public boolean onKeyDown(int keyCode, KeyEvent event) {
                                  return false;
                              }

public void onWindowFocusChanged(boolean hasFocus)
                           {
                                   try
                                   {
                                      if(!hasFocus)
                                      {
                                           Object service  = getSystemService("statusbar");
                                           Class<?> statusbarManager = Class.forName("android.app.StatusBarManager");
                                           Method collapse = statusbarManager.getMethod("collapse");
                                           collapse .setAccessible(true);
                                           collapse .invoke(service);
                                      }
                                   }
                                   catch(Exception ex)
                                   {
                                   }
                           }
                      This would make it a nice clean look...
                      Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Hi, Thanks for the release and the bug fixes (not sure what was fixed though...)

I noticed that still a core feature "Status Bars" don't work in the android (nexus 7). They never really worked right with prior versions however ever since I upgraded from HS2 --> HS3 with the new client and server plugin my status bars (one for every light I have overlaid over my floor plan) don't function properly (both horizontal and vertical).

Firstly the only color that shows is blue no matter what you set in the designer. Secondly no matter what size you set for the width the actual indicator is only about a 1 or 2 pixels wide.

Please fix this

Comment

I need more information, can you post a screen shot of what your screen looks like? I don't know what a "status bar" is. It would be best if you entered this into bugzilla in the Android section so its not lost.

Originally posted by skarragallagher View Post
                          Hi, Thanks for the release and the bug fixes (not sure what was fixed though...)

I noticed that still a core feature "Status Bars" don't work in the android (nexus 7). They never really worked right with prior versions however ever since I upgraded from HS2 --> HS3 with the new client and server plugin my status bars (one for every light I have overlaid over my floor plan) don't function properly (both horizontal and vertical).

Firstly the only color that shows is blue no matter what you set in the designer. Secondly no matter what size you set for the width the actual indicator is only about a 1 or 2 pixels wide.

Please fix this

Comment

I am using your terminology

See screenshots. I cannot post a screenshot of how it looks in the android client easily.

I'll try to take a quick picture and hope it shows up
                            Attached Files

Comment

It might be hard to see from the picture but only the very center pixel shows any color. The entire height of the status bar should be in color. Also the color is not what gets set in the designer. For some reason it is blue.

Vertical status bars don't work either. I am certain you can reproduce this by simply dragging a status bar onto a test screen from the designer and deploying it on an android.

I have a nexus 7 but this happens on all my androids.

See two status bars on top of each other under "Kitchen Motion On"

They are both 5px in height but only the center most pixel shows any color and the wrong color at that. Ever since I updated from 1.35
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by skarragallagher; February 10, 2014, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Totally forgot about those, I believe they are based on the slider, I will have a look.

Originally posted by skarragallagher View Post
                                It might be hard to see from the picture but only the very center pixel shows any color. The entire heigh of the status bar should be in color. Also the color is not what gets set in the designer. For some reason it is blue.

Vertical status bars don't work either. I am certain you can reproduce this by simply dragging a status bar onto a test screen from the designer and deploying it on an android.

I have a nexus 7 but this happens on all my androids.

See two status bars on top of each other under "Kitchen Motion On"

They are both 5px in height but only the center most pixel shows any color and the wrong color at that. Ever since I updated from 1.35

Comment

Working...
                                X