Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody have passcode working in 1.0.126?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody have passcode working in 1.0.126?

I've been totally unsuccessful in attempting to get passcode support working in Android client beta 1.0.126 with HS3 3.0.0.190, HStouch designer 3.0.30, and HStouch server 3.0.0.69. Is anyone doing this successfully?

Here's what I did:
    1. In designer, create an "Alarm Control" screen and assign it a passcode.
    2. Accept the designer offer to create a passcode screen.
    3. Create a new"security" button on my main screen with an action of "Show another screen by itself" to display the Alarm Control screen
    4. Change the project option to zero for "Clear the stored passcode after x minutes of inactivity. [Done so the passcode screen always appears when the "Security" button is pressed.

Everything works fine up to the time I enter a code and press Enter. At that point the passcode screen closes and the main screen is left on the display. This happens whether I enter a correct code or an incorrect code, so the Alarm Control screen is never displayed!!

Doing these same steps for a Windows client works correctly, so I'm assuming the problem is with the Android client and not the designer.

If you've gotten this to work properly in the latest versions, please post any tips. If you, too, have been unsuccessful, please post that as well so we can all go submit bugzilla tickets.

Thanks!!
    Last edited by ITguyHS; July 6, 2015, 04:33 PM.
    Fred

HomeSeer Pro 3.0.0.548, HS3Touch, Zwave 3.0.1.252, Envisalink DSC 3.0.0.40, WeatherXML, Z-stick, HS phone, Way2Call

You are posting in the HS2 HSTouch forum.
    If this is for HS3 HStouch, you're better off changing forums.

Tim
    FB Page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capt-Tim/209398425902188

HSTouch Layouts - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5902188&type=3

Comment

Originally posted by fungun View Post
      You are posting in the HS2 HSTouch forum.
      If this is for HS3 HStouch, you're better off changing forums.

Tim
      Duh!! Guess that would help. Thanks for the heads-up.
      Fred

HomeSeer Pro 3.0.0.548, HS3Touch, Zwave 3.0.1.252, Envisalink DSC 3.0.0.40, WeatherXML, Z-stick, HS phone, Way2Call

Comment

Working...
      X