No announcement yet.

Find my iPhone plugin for HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see some things like remote lock and the audio alert implemented. I lose my phone at the house all the time. Saw a demo on YouTube where something similar occurred with code from github. Agreed a year of no support on plugin that we paid for is not good. Please plan to be more communicative.

Comment

I would also like to see a more streamlined interface for geolocation. I.e. Click
      A button and it saves the location.

Comment

BUMP...
        Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
        Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
          Is there a way to use distance to selected geofence ?

because i want an event that triggers if my car is near my selected geofence ...
          now i only can select distance to near geofence.. but it doesnt know what geofence...

kind regards
          Perhaps you've already solved this, but if you want to trigger based on being near a geofence, why not use the <RadiusInMiles> parameter within the geofence setup to specify a larger radius for your geofence? i use different radii for home vs. work vs. other places, depending on whether I want to know if I'm inside or just "near".

Comment

thanks for reply.

hi , yes im using that already .
            but this plugin isn;t finished

the owner never answers... and it really needs new features !
            people pay for it and get nothing !

right now i don't like it how he does...

Comment

jrhubott ,u still support this plugin?
              its again been a while from november u answered.

the plugin still works but i have a feature request.. is this possible?

kind regards

Comment

I would like to see variable options for polling times. When far from a target slow the polling the polling times and when getting closer kick up a rapid update to trigger asap. I also like to use wifi connection to slow or stop polling and when wifi disconnects then i must be leaving kick polling back on and check for my position.

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
                  I would like to see variable options for polling times. When far from a target slow the polling the polling times and when getting closer kick up a rapid update to trigger asap. I also like to use wifi connection to slow or stop polling and when wifi disconnects then i must be leaving kick polling back on and check for my position.
                  The author of this plug-in last posted in November 2015 and his last visit was about a month ago. I do not think the author is supporting this plug-in any longer. PHLocation offers what you are asking for and more. It has devices for battery level and distance from known places. I use events to adjust the refresh rate based upon these factors.
                  HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                    The author of this plug-in last posted in November 2015 and his last visit was about a month ago. I do not think the author is supporting this plug-in any longer. PHLocation offers what you are asking for and more. It has devices for battery level and distance from known places. I use events to adjust the refresh rate based upon these factors.
                    I have used PHlocation before and I didn't find it useful for me at the time. Nor does it install on any of my devices iphone or Android. It was very slow to trip fence changes. I been using tasker on androids right now and that has been working great but need a solution for iphone.

Edit: A suggestion of what phone apps you run might be of help. Also how you change the polling options on that app to save battery life on the phone would also be useful. And I focus would be more on iPhone as that seems to have less options and current solutions.

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
                      I have used PHlocation before and I didn't find it useful for me at the time. Nor does it install on any of my devices iphone or Android. It was very slow to trip fence changes. I been using tasker on androids right now and that has been working great but need a solution for iphone.

Edit: A suggestion of what phone apps you run might be of help. Also how you change the polling options on that app to save battery life on the phone would also be useful. And I focus would be more on iPhone as that seems to have less options and current solutions.
                      PHLocation now uses native iCloud support. It will be slow on fencing just like Find my iPhone, because it is dependent on the polling frequency. I use native iOS support and GeoFency on PHLocation and before Paul put in iCloud support I was using FollowMee. FollowMee and GeoFency were a bulletproof pair for me for the last 6 months, iCloud support is better than FollowMee. If you look in the Version 3.0.1.2 announcement thread, I made a post about what native iCloud support offers.
                      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                        PHLocation now uses native iCloud support. It will be slow on fencing just like Find my iPhone, because it is dependent on the polling frequency. I use native iOS support and GeoFency on PHLocation and before Paul put in iCloud support I was using FollowMee. FollowMee and GeoFency were a bulletproof pair for me for the last 6 months, iCloud support is better than FollowMee. If you look in the Version 3.0.1.2 announcement thread, I made a post about what native iCloud support offers.

Just started to have a look again I think it should work OK. I wish they have a faster polling time then 1 min tho. I usually like to kick up the update speed within a mile of the house to every few seconds vs. mins. But it does look like I can adjust it from 1-10 min. Which is pretty close. I also like to set it to more then 10 min normally when I'm an hours drive from home or so.
                        I'm also going to try and look into the if wifi is connected then turn polling off, but pinging a iphone doesn't work so looking for other ideas if you have any.

What do you keep polling at?

Comment

Anyone elses plugin just stop working? I keep getting cannot authenticate but have no problem logging into icloud from a browser, something in the log about a token. Also PHlocation isn't pulling any devices. Wondering if Apple changed something in the last week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by kideon View Post
                            Anyone elses plugin just stop working? I keep getting cannot authenticate but have no problem logging into icloud from a browser, something in the log about a token. Also PHlocation isn't pulling any devices. Wondering if Apple changed something in the last week or so.
                            I'm assuming you're talking the PHLocation plugin and not the Find my iPhone plugin and it's working fine for me. Any other errors other than that it can't authenticate?

Cheers
                            Al
                            HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                            Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Find my iPhone doesn't work either here's what's in the log
                              Unabled to login to account: plotty69@hotmail.com. Please check your password
                              May-05 6:01:56 PM RSFindMyDevice System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (421) Client Error (421). at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at iCloudServices.FindMyPhoneService.GetJSON(String url)
                              May-05 6:01:56 PM RSFindMyDevice {"success":false,"configBag":{"urls":{"accountCreateUI":"htt ps://appleid.apple.com/widget/account/?widgetKey=83545bf919730e51dbfba24e7e8a78d2#!create","accoun tLoginUI":"https://idmsa.apple.com/appleauth/auth/signin?widgetKey=83545bf919730e51dbfba24e7e8a78d2","accountL ogin":"https://setup.icloud.com/setup/ws/1/accountLogin","accountRepairUI":"https://appleid.apple.com/widget/account/?widgetKey=83545bf919730e51dbfba24e7e8a78d2#!repair","downlo adICloudTerms":"https://setup.icloud.com/setup/ws/1/downloadLiteTerms","repairDone":"https://setup.icloud.com/setup/ws/1/repairDone","accountCreate":"https://setup.icloud.com/setup/ws/1/createLiteAccount","getICloudTerms":"https://setup.icloud.com/setup/ws/1/getLiteTerms"},"accountCreateEnabled":"true"},"error":"Missi ng X-APPLE-WEBAUTH-TOKEN cookie"}
                              May-05 6:01:56 PM RSFindMyDevice System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (421) Client Error (421). at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at iCloudServices.FindMyPhoneService.PostJSON(String url, String json)
                              May-05 6:01:56 PM RSFindMyDevice {"error":1}
                              May-05 6:01:56 PM RSFindMyDevice Authenticating
                              May-05 6:01:54 PM RSFindMyDevice Unabled to login to account: plotty69@hotmail.com. Please check your password
                              May-05 6:01:54 PM RSFindMyDevice System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (421) Client Error (421). at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at iCloudServices.FindMyPhoneService.GetJSON(String url)
                              May-05 6:01:54 PM RSFindMyDevice {"success":false,"configBag":{"urls":{"accountCreateUI":"htt ps://appleid.apple.com/widget/account/?widgetKey=83545bf919730e51dbfba24e7e8a78d2#!create","accoun tLoginUI":"https://idmsa.apple.com/appleauth/auth/signin?widgetKey=83545bf919730e51dbfba24e7e8a78d2","accountL ogin":"https://setup.icloud.com/setup/ws/1/accountLogin","accountRepairUI":"https://appleid.apple.com/widget/account/?widgetKey=83545bf919730e51dbfba24e7e8a78d2#!repair","downlo adICloudTerms":"https://setup.icloud.com/setup/ws/1/downloadLiteTerms","repairDone":"https://setup.icloud.com/setup/ws/1/repairDone","accountCreate":"https://setup.icloud.com/setup/ws/1/createLiteAccount","getICloudTerms":"https://setup.icloud.com/setup/ws/1/getLiteTerms"},"accountCreateEnabled":"true"},"error":"Missi ng X-APPLE-WEBAUTH-TOKEN cookie"}

Comment

Phlocation
                                Type/Error Message/Source
                                May-05 6:19:48 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in PHLocation
                                May-05 6:19:48 PM PHLocation (StartiCloud) iCloud service started OK for: plotty69@hotmail.com
                                May-05 6:19:48 PM PHLocation Warning (handleiCloudLogging) From: 722 msg: RunUpdate attempt 3 failed. Aborting update.
                                May-05 6:19:48 PM PHLocation Warning (handleiCloudLogging) From: 722 msg: GetDevices returned empty on second attempt! Aborting update.
                                May-05 6:19:47 PM PHLocation (handleiCloudLogging) From: 722 msg: GetDevices returned empty on first try. Trying to re-authenticate!
                                May-05 6:19:45 PM PHLocation (handleiCloudLogging) From: 722 msg: RunUpdate attempt 2 failed, trying again in 2 seconds.
                                May-05 6:19:45 PM PHLocation Warning (handleiCloudLogging) From: 722 msg: GetDevices returned empty on second attempt! Aborting update.
                                May-05 6:19:45 PM PHLocation (handleiCloudLogging) From: 722 msg: GetDevices returned empty on first try. Trying to re-authenticate!
                                May-05 6:19:43 PM PHLocation (handleiCloudLogging) From: 722 msg: RunUpdate attempt 1 failed, trying again in 2 seconds.
                                May-05 6:19:43 PM PHLocation Warning (handleiCloudLogging) From: 722 msg: GetDevices returned empty on second attempt! Aborting update.
                                May-05 6:19:42 PM PHLocation (handleiCloudLogging) From: 722 msg: GetDevices returned empty on first try. Trying to re-authenticate!
                                May-05 6:19:40 PM PHLocation (StartiCloud) Called.
                                May-05 6:19:40 PM PHLocation (InitIO) Active iCloud accounts found. Attempting to start iCloud services.
                                May-05 6:19:40 PM PHLocation (StartDeQueueThread) Thread started OK.
                                May-05 6:19:40 PM PHLocation (InitIO) Update checking or DbPrune is on. Start UpdTimer.
                                May-05 6:19:40 PM PHLocation (CreateDeviceLists) There are no active custom user devices. Setting monitoring to OFF.
                                May-05 6:19:40 PM PHLocation (CreateDeviceLists) iAccount type device PHLCIC[722]R added to monotiring list.
                                May-05 6:19:40 PM PHLocation Warning (InitIO) Plug-In is running in trial mode with 28 days remaining.
                                May-05 6:19:40 PM PHLocation (InitIO) Database structure update not required.
                                May-05 6:19:40 PM PHLocation (InitIO) Database version is: 7
                                May-05 6:19:39 PM PHLocation (VersionUpdate) No update required.
                                May-05 6:19:39 PM PHLocation (InitIO) Existing installation detected. Running version update routines.
                                May-05 6:19:39 PM PHLocation (InitIO) Plug-in version is: 3.0.1.17
                                May-05 6:19:39 PM PHLocation (LoadPiSettings) DataPath = C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\Data\PHLocation\PHLocation.phd
                                May-05 6:19:39 PM PHLocation (LoadPiSettings) MapPath = html\PHLocation\Maps\
                                May-05 6:19:39 PM PHLocation (LoadPiSettings) ImagePath = images\PHLocation\
                                May-05 6:19:39 PM PHLocation (LoadPiSettings) LogPath = html\PHLocation\Logs\
                                May-05 6:19:39 PM PHLocation (LoadPiSettings) HSAppPath = C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3
                                May-05 6:19:39 PM PHLocation (InitIO) System decimal separator used is [.]
                                May-05 6:19:39 PM PHLocation (InitIO) Detected OS is Windows version 6.2.9200.0
                                May-05 6:19:39 PM Info Plugin PHLocation has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:54272

Comment

Working...
                                X