Wrong temperature symbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong temperature symbol

I have one temperature reading that is listed with a 'C' instead of an 'F'. The temperature is correct in Fahrenheit, just the suffix is for Celsius.

What do I need to do to fix?
    Attached Files
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Change the suffix.
    See chapter 6.3 in the RFXCOM HS3 User Guide.

Comment

Originally posted by b_weijenberg View Post
      Change the suffix.
      See chapter 6.3 in the RFXCOM HS3 User Guide.
      I did that, but when I returned to the device it still had a 'C'. I even restarted the plug-in, but that didn't change it either. But there must be some update function that runs periodically, because when I just checked again, it was an 'F'.

I guess I should have been a bit more patient.

Thanks.
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

It probably updated when the value of the item changed.
        I noticed this a while ago on my system when I was trying different things with the plugin.

Comment

The suffix is only updated after a value change of the sensor, in this case temperature.

Comment

Working...
          X