The pizza project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pizza project

ok here is an idea, I wonder if anyone wants to work with me on it.

we order pizza all the time ( yes we still cook but you know ) anyway pizzahut now has the ability to allow you to place orders on line, they can even store your last order and your credit card info to make it easyer to order.
    ok I want to design a script and then make an asp page with about 3-5 preset pizzas on it, ( basic ones) where you can just touch the screen and the script will do all the ordering for you then read out the confirmation #.

It shouldnt be that pard since pizza hut stores all the important information under your user name and pincode.

anyone up for it?

take a look at www.pizzahut.com if you havnt seen there ordering system

zac

detail of setup in profile
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

ROFL once again I was years ahead of my time ( If only pizza hut woudl have listened to me when i approached them back then )
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

Wow, just looked at the date for the original post. It was 12 years ago!
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

And their pizza is still terrible
        https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

Originally posted by happnatious1 View Post
          And their pizza is still terrible
          +1
          Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

I like the idea though !

Comment

great idea , i was just wondering for the dutch one

i gonna check it out now ,

check this one

https://hackkings2014s.devpost.com/f...-documentation

this is from just eat , can you make something with it ?
              Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
              Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Working...
              X