Script for Interpreting Barometric Pressure Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Script for Interpreting Barometric Pressure Changes

Does anyone have a script to interpret the barometric readings from a weather station to know what the conditions outside are? My weather station logs the pressure, but thats all...so I would like to monitor it so I know whether to display a sunshine icon on a display or a cloudy one or a raining one, etc etc.

If no script, could someone explain how I could monitor it myself? I know that falling pressure means one thing, and rising means another but how do I monitor it? Do I see what the change is over an hours time? 5 Minutes? 3 hours? This is the part Im confused on...

Hope this makes sense

You should check out Weather Display. It will set icons based on barometric pressure combined with current conditions which leads to a very reliable current conditions icon.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Ouch...thats pretty steep just to get a picture to pop up on a digital sign...especially since I already have the data I just dont know how to interpret it into something useful. The weather is more of an after thought anyway...hmmm. I might try the trial and see if it changes my mind. Thanks for the heads up...

Comment

Working...
      X