HSTouch Pass Local Tablet Information to Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch Pass Local Tablet Information to Screen

Not sure if this is the correct location to post this but here it goes.

I am new to HomeSeer but not Home Automation via Insteon and ISY...

I am messing around with HSTouch Designer and I cant figure out how to collect and display the "Local Tablets" information such as its current power status (Battery percentage), connection status (WiFi strength), to include other stuff like the Tablets name, current IP Address, Hard Drive specs (the tablet is running on a Surface Pro 2 running windows 10).

Thanks for any help you guys can provide me.

Originally posted by OmegaQuest View Post
    Not sure if this is the correct location to post this but here it goes.

I am new to HomeSeer but not Home Automation via Insteon and ISY...

I am messing around with HSTouch Designer and I cant figure out how to collect and display the "Local Tablets" information such as its current power status (Battery percentage), connection status (WiFi strength), to include other stuff like the Tablets name, current IP Address, Hard Drive specs (the tablet is running on a Surface Pro 2 running windows 10).

Thanks for any help you guys can provide me.

That information is so critical I don't even know why you need it in HSTouch. But if you must insist the right person to get in touch with to help you is Jon00 (http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=883) He is a pro. in that kind of stuff.

Eman.
    Last edited by Eman; October 15, 2016, 10:33 AM.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

This basically can't be done easily, HSTouch natively does not support it (the iOS/Andriod version does allow you to do some basic stuff with battery level) so you end up needing to run an additional application that sends the data back to HS, updates a device and then you track this in HS. Jon00's remote control package may do what you are after but I have no experience with it.

Comment

Working...
      X