Is iTach Flex compatable with HS3? - Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am attempting to use the Global Cache plug-in 5.0.0.7 with HS3 to control devices using a Global Cache iTach Flex.

When I search for GC device it finds it at the correct IP address, (192.168.1.137:iTachFlexEthernet) but when I click the 'Add GC Device' button, nothing happens. Is this a bug? Is this in the works? Please advise because I would really like to be able to set up my TV and audio receiver with HS3.
    Thanks!

I too am interested in the Itach Flex. Does it work with the HS3 plugin?
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

I was told that it is by homeseer support. They stated there is an issue though with the latest plugin. I have opened a bug 2442. The plugin does not work with the Itach wifi either.

I am becoming increasingly disappointed in the homeseer team. I see this has been reported back in February. This is a paid plugin which does not work with at least two of the intended devices. Perhaps it is time to open source your plugins homeseer so that the community that voted you number 1 can keep you there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

The iTach Flex works with the UltraGCIR3 HSPI.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
          The iTach Flex works with the UltraGCIR3 HSPI.

Regards,

Ultrajones

Thanks! Maybe homeseer will cover the cost for me to pay for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X