Who is willing to make a plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is willing to make a plugin

I have the Xantech MRC88 audio distribution system and was wandering if anyone is willing to make a plugin for it and if so what would the cost be? If anyone is willing to take this on PM me and we can go over the details.

Here is a link to the to the documents.

Thanks Craig
    Last edited by Rupp; June 19, 2012, 10:01 PM.

This is a bump to see if anyone is willing to create this plugin.

Comment

HS2 or HS3 ?
      Nicolai L

Comment

This can be done fairly easily via a script so no need for a plugin. It's only rather time consuming to make it. Search the forum for ap800.lib to get an idea how it could be done. This is a javascript for HS2. I have made a vbscript version for my ZMC audio system. You can search the forum for that too.
        - Bram

Send from my Commodore VIC-20

Ashai_Rey____________________________________________________________ ________________
        HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
        PIugins: ZMC audio | ZMC VR | ZMC IR | ZMC NDS | RFXcom | AZ scripts | Jon00 Scripts | BLBackup | FritzBox | Z-Wave | mcsMQTT | AK Ikea

Comment

I have HS2 but I'm will be upgrading to HS3 soon.

Comment

The IP / Serial plugin by drule may meet your needs. It's available here: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=169753. There's also an HS2 plugin with similar functionality.

Cheers
            Al
            HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
            Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

I've wrote a couple of plugins along similar lines and if you can use a script you are better off using one, there are plenty of similar serial transmit/receive script examples out there. Looking at the protocol there are no obvious headaches. I think there may even be the source for my LG TV one somewhere which would show you how a HS2 serial plugin could work. In HS2 you would lose any multi zone API with a script however I was not convinced that really had any implementation anyway. HS3 uses a slightly different approach with devices that should be possible with a script.

Issue with writing anything is that you face a much easier ride if you have the hardware to test it with (things don't always work as the manufacturer says they should), writing things blind I find can sometimes be more luck than anything else. I wrote the LG one blind (having no LG TV) and a couple of things came up that meant things just took longer.

Comment

I have setup some one way scrips turning zones on/off and adjust the volume up/down a step at a time. I would like to setup slide volume, trouble and base all on one slide for each zone. Just push a button to change between the three. Also have two way communication so I can show the status of every thing above.

Thanks Craig

Comment

Working...
                X