Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A way to interface weather radio alerts to HomeSeer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TomTom View Post
    I'm waiting on Si4707 boards too. Thanks again for that link. Have you had any problems the Uno clones? Is there a buyer you recommend for getting this from? There are so many clones and not sure if all are equal.
    I've purchased a lot of clones (usually a Mega2560) through Amazon because of Prime Shipping, and I never had any problems.

Lately I'm noticing that some clones are using micro-usb connectors, even if the original used a mini or the standard USB connector. I'd recommend avoiding micro-usb connectors if you can, as none of them are mechanically well bonded.

Though in the past I've waited for the need to arise before buying an arduino of whatever type, the ones from China now are so crazy cheap that I'm going to buy a few just to have on hand. e.g. you can buy a pro mini (albeit without a USB connector) for $2.02, including free delivery! http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Pro-Mini...item43d6f63954
    Last edited by NeverDie; July 11, 2015, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverDie View Post
      Is it still the best script, or have you found something better?

Got mine today, but haven't hooked it up yet. With a good script, this should be cake.
      I haven't found anything better, but I haven't really looked for alternatives.

Cheers
      Al
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by cheaha View Post
        Work has begun on porting my older HS2 script to a HS3 plugin. Stay tuned.

@Sparkman...I've PM'd you my contact information.
        Hey Guys,
        Are you guys using this with mysensors setup or with Cheaha's script. Or is it mysensor setup plus script. Is the HS3 script working?
        Tom
        baby steps...starting again with HS3
        HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
        HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
        Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
        In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
        System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

Originally posted by cheaha View Post
          Work has begun on porting my older HS2 script to a HS3 plugin. Stay tuned.

@Sparkman...I've PM'd you my contact information.
          David - how has the conversion work been going? Would your original .net script be available to use?

Thanks
          Steve

(System configuration is in my profile)

Comment

Working...
          X