weather script (WX_Forcast_rev2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weather script (WX_Forcast_rev2)

there was a nice weather script that would tell you to wear sunglasses if it is going to be a sunny day, take a umbrella if it was going to rain and so on. I have lost it, I believe the name was WX_Forcast_rev2 I am looking for it, if anyone would know where that script is could you please tell me.
    Thank you
    danielbo

Check this thread
    Marty
    ------
    XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
    Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Great I found it, thank you. But I am still having problems with it. Do you use it? and if so does it work of you. Its. not speaking for me and it was.
      Thanks again for you help so far and any in the future.
      Dan
      danielbo

Comment

I am needing to know if this is a problem with my homeseer or my computer. It starts out ok, then it messes up.
        danielbo

Comment

The accuweather site that these two scripts get the information from has a problem, or has been changed. This has been going on since about 6:30 this morning CST. I use dooweather.txt and it gets its information from the same place.

Comment

Thanks for all your information, could help me with one more thing? I cant find dooweather.txt. I did a search, but didnt find anything.
            Thanks again,
            danielbo

Comment

I don't use this script either so I won't be much help. I use BLWeather and the announcement script that Steve wrote for speaking weather forecasts. I'm trying to get away from the WeatherXML script as I'm sure it's only a matter of time before something there changes too.
              Marty
              ------
              XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
              Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Weather scripts

Here is dooweather if you want it, but it will not work. As of this morning , it is still not getting all of the information from the site . still putting errors in the log .
                Attached Files

Comment

This script was so cool that you could change the statements to say whatever you wanted. You could really make some funny things. I wish someone could get this to work again. I know it couldnt be me, I am not good at programing at all. I dont know who wrote it.
                  danielbo

Comment

Working...
                  X