Can't open new screen (WFTT07)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't open new screen (WFTT07)

The WFTT07 seems like a solid device, and I like it very much.

I have a design that I use on every screen I have, from my 24" touch screen on the kitchen wall to the 7" Jogglers. And now the WFTT07.

However, the WFTT07 refuses to open a second screen by button press (or rather release). Is this a known bug or is it only me?

The default project works fine.
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
    ... However, the WFTT07 refuses to open a second screen by button press (or rather release). Is this a known bug or is it only me? ....
    I am doing this to get the screen to go dark. I have a button (label) release that shows another screen by itself and dims the screen to .1 (off). This works just fine.

EDIT: is it that simple? or do you have an example?
    Last edited by skybolt; April 10, 2014, 11:33 AM.
    -Skybolt

Comment

This is the strange part. The button has one action: "Display a screen by itself" (and I've tried the others), and the screen name.

But when I press the button nothing happens!
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
        This is the strange part. The button has one action: "Display a screen by itself" (and I've tried the others), and the screen name.

But when I press the button nothing happens!
        That is strange, I am doing the exact same thing with labels and buttons and it all just works as expected.

Have you tried a new project with just one button, as a test? That could prove whether your project file is corrupted or not. I have had that happen a few times.
        -Skybolt

Comment

Working...
        X