VR Event triggering not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VR Event triggering not working

If I create an event with the condition "a phrase was recognized from the telephone" such as "turn [on] the kitchen lights [on]", it does not get triggered and the phone is silent after I speak the phrase. If I toggle "confirm voice command", there is no confirmation.

I've tried it with many phrases and many events, and can confirm that HomeSeer understands what I'm saying:
    Nov-05 9:11:17 PM HSPhone Start Listening
    Nov-05 9:11:15 PM HSPhone Heard (parsed): Turn on the kitchen lights
    Nov-05 9:11:15 PM HSPhone Heard: Turn on the kitchen lights
    but the event does not get run. Here's what my event looks like:

I saw that there was a bugzilla report for this in 2014 for HS3 .104, and was wondering if it's been fixed or if I'm doing something wrong?

According me you have to say the attention phrase first and after that you can give your commands
    - Bram

Send from my Commodore VIC-20

Ashai_Rey____________________________________________________________ ________________
    HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
    PIugins: ZMC audio | ZMC VR | ZMC IR | ZMC NDS | RFXcom | AZ scripts | Jon00 Scripts | BLBackup | FritzBox | Z-Wave | mcsMQTT | AK Ikea

Comment

Originally posted by AshaiRey View Post
      According me you have to say the attention phrase first and after that you can give your commands
      I'm using VR over HSPhone, so I'm saying the commands after HS says "How can I help you?"

Unfortunately, even with saying the attention phrase it does not work. When I try using the attention phrase, the "vrerror" noise plays.

Comment

No one?

Comment

BUMP...

Comment

No one? It's been over 4 months...

Comment

Working...
            X