Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traction Tim View Post
    Hi Greig,

I can't see how to test CID with the test wizard. Can you explain what you want me to try ?

I did find the Way2call tapi setup, and that shows this:
    if you start the test wizard then make a call do you get CID in the window of the wizard.

Can you also click on the advanced button in the tapi setup window you sent a screen shot of and then send me that as it has CID settings.

Thanks for your help I hope we get this worked out.

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Hi Greig,

I did try calling the house phone with the wizard running, but I didn't see any caller ID in the test wizard window - I couldn't find a specific test for an incoming call. Do I have the right test program ? (See image below).

The advanced window for TAPI looks like this:
      Attached Files
      Win 11 Pro | HS4 Pro | Z wave plug in with UZB1 | BLUSBUIRT 2.0.11.0 | RFXtrx433 | Blue Iris CCTV | VU+ 4k with motorised dish | Emby | Hi-Phone HS2 | ESP32 with WLED |

Comment

Yep that is the same program. If you call do you not get the fact that it is ringing displayed in the window? I thought my system showed that up and that is why I wondered if it showed CID in your version. Did you click go first?
        My settings are the same as yours so far so no luck.
        I was just thinking I have a Dev system that I have not used HSPhone on or messed with the files so I will try and move the modem on to it to see if it works in there and this will tell us if it is HS or something else.
        I am working all day today and tomorrow but will have time on Monday so will do this then.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Oops sorry double post.
          Scripts =
          Various

Comment

Hi Greig,

I'll give it another try when the Missus wakes up

Tim
            Win 11 Pro | HS4 Pro | Z wave plug in with UZB1 | BLUSBUIRT 2.0.11.0 | RFXtrx433 | Blue Iris CCTV | VU+ 4k with motorised dish | Emby | Hi-Phone HS2 | ESP32 with WLED |

Comment

Hi Greig,

Success with the Way2call test wizard test. It does indeed show the CID (Number altered manually for this post !) after pressing GO and skipping the test:

F/W Version=4.03.36
              S/N=HD00USGR02102430016035
              Caller-ID: Name=[] Phone=[07707123456]
              ***** Incoming Call ! *****
              Over to you !

Tim

Comment

Originally posted by Traction Tim View Post
                Hi Greig,

Success with the Way2call test wizard test. It does indeed show the CID (Number altered manually for this post !) after pressing GO and skipping the test:

Over to you !

Tim
                Great thanks that narrows it down to not being HS.

I will test some more when I get a chance.

Greig.
                Scripts =
                Various

Comment

Good luck Greig,

We should have ITGuys script working by the time you have sorted your system.

Tim

Comment

It Works!!!!!

I have had my hose in bits getting this going only to find out it is not the W2C or HS. I am using a USB server that I used with the W2C and HS2 with no problems but for some reason if I bypass it and run a phone extension to the server it works.

Thank you so much for your time and effort helping me. I should have tested this before but I thought it worked before why would it not work now!

now to install ITGuys script.

Wish me luck.

Greig.
                    Scripts =
                    Various

Comment

Greig,

Good news indeed ! What a strange one though

Now for that script. It's a work in progress, and it doesn't work quite as it should yet. More testing required

Tim

Comment

Working...
                      X