No announcement yet.

ZMC v3 Whole house audio system on the cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yahooooo, can't wait for this. Amazing work.

Sent from my HTC One max using Tapatalk
    HSPro: 3.0.0.194
    PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
    HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

All work on the HS3 ZMC script is done. I made a 'quick and dirty' setup manual for it to get the tester started. I got some bad experiences with previous testers so this time i mailed the files to just one person. If you are serious with testing and have the time to give me a detailed and complete report back of the issues you found then PM me your email address and i will send you the test package.
      After getting back the test results and when everthing is right i will update my site and put the full documentation and files there for download.
      Last edited by AshaiRey; July 27, 2015, 08:00 AM.
      - Bram

Send from my Commodore VIC-20

Ashai_Rey____________________________________________________________ ________________
      HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
      PIugins: ZMC audio | ZMC VR | ZMC IR | ZMC NDS | RFXcom | AZ scripts | Jon00 Scripts | BLBackup | FritzBox | Z-Wave | mcsMQTT | AK Ikea

Comment

I've updated my site with all the info about this script to get you going and I started a new thread for it here
        - Bram

Send from my Commodore VIC-20

Ashai_Rey____________________________________________________________ ________________
        HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
        PIugins: ZMC audio | ZMC VR | ZMC IR | ZMC NDS | RFXcom | AZ scripts | Jon00 Scripts | BLBackup | FritzBox | Z-Wave | mcsMQTT | AK Ikea

Comment

Anyone else playing with this?

Sent from my HTC One max using Tapatalk
          HSPro: 3.0.0.194
          PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
          HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

Re: Anyone else playing with this?

Hi Charlie, yes I'm working on this setup currently.

Comment

Working...
            X