Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon00 Remote Computer Control & Network Monitor (HS2, HS3 & HS4)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is correct. I can modify the script so that it only changes with a device status change.

Alternatively you could trigger an event when the script detects a device status change for away. With this event, add an action to set a delay for 3 minutes. Then a second action to run the following vb.net script which calculates how long the device has been down in minutes:

PHP Code:
    Sub Main(ByVal Parm As Object)

Dim PingLastdowntime As DateTime hs.GetIniSetting("Device1Data","PingLastdowntime","","Jon00RCCNM.ini")
    Dim Result As String DateDiff(DateInterval.minutePingLastDowntime,now()).ToString
    If Result => 3 then hs.triggerevent("your event")

End sub 
    You would need to set the device1data to the respective device number you want to monitor and set the 'your event' to the actual event you want to trigger when away.
    Jon

Comment

Thanks Jon. I'll give it a go.
      -Tim

HSPro - 3.XXX - Dell mini W7 x32
      Way2 Call
      Elk M1 Gold
      UPB HAI switches
      HAI RC2000 Thermostat

Comment

Hi Jon,
        I would love to have the modification of the script so that device change time is only updated when a device actually changes.

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
        That is correct. I can modify the script so that it only changes with a device status change.

Alternatively you could trigger an event when the script detects a device status change for away. With this event, add an action to set a delay for 3 minutes. Then a second action to run the following vb.net script which calculates how long the device has been down in minutes:

PHP Code:
        Sub Main(ByVal Parm As Object)

Dim PingLastdowntime As DateTime hs.GetIniSetting("Device1Data","PingLastdowntime","","Jon00RCCNM.ini")
        Dim Result As String DateDiff(DateInterval.minutePingLastDowntime,now()).ToString
        If Result => 3 then hs.triggerevent("your event")

End sub 
        You would need to set the device1data to the respective device number you want to monitor and set the 'your event' to the actual event you want to trigger when away.
        Best,
        Jakob Sand, I automate everything!

Comment

Ok, I'll do that with the next version.

In addition, if there are any feature requests, ask them now!
          Jon

Comment

Since you asked so nicely. lol

I would like to see the ability to add some Heading text above the IP and Mac Address. In the area where the red circle is in the image below.
            Ideally, I would put the Name and the Model Number.
            Ex. Panasonic Blu-Ray Player DMPBDT110

And in the area where the blue circle is, some footer text.
            * 3D Blu-Ray Player
            * DLNA Client

No need for a web editor, if the text could just be edited right in the ini file.
            Attached Files
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone
            My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
            Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

super thank you!

Best,
              Jakob Sand, I automate everything!

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
                Since you asked so nicely. lol

I would like to see the ability to add some Heading text above the IP and Mac Address. In the area where the red circle is in the image below.
                Ideally, I would put the Name and the Model Number.
                Ex. Panasonic Blu-Ray Player DMPBDT110

And in the area where the blue circle is, some footer text.
                * 3D Blu-Ray Player
                * DLNA Client

No need for a web editor, if the text could just be edited right in the ini file.
                Yes, that will be added as options for both network and client virtual devices.
                Jon

Comment

Thanks! I think that will make things much easier.
                  -Tim

Way2 Call
                  Elk M1 Gold
                  UPB HAI switches
                  HAI RC2000 Thermostat

Comment

Version 1.2.6 Now available

Changes since V.1.2.4

V1.2.5 – March 11th 2012 (not published)
                    Corrected small error with the number of pings set to 1 on devices configured after a UPNP device.
                    Corrected issue with collapse/expansion of General/Network/Client sections caused by V1.2.2 changes.

V1.2.6 – March 20th 2012
                    Modified both network & client virtual devices so that the device change time only changes on status change.
                    Added optional header and footer text to both network and client virtual devices.
                    Increased the number of 32 x 32 icons which can be used in virtual devices from 50 to 78
                    Added mini index to the documentation.

If updating from a very recent version, you just need to change replace the Jon00RCCNM.vben and Jon00RCCNM_A.vben scripts and add the additional image files to your html/images/jon00network directory. The pdf has also been updated.

Make sure you run the script in update mode to populate the new settings in the ini file.

Let me know if you have any problems.
                    Attached Files
                    Jon

Comment

How do you run the script in update mode?
                      -Tim

Way2 Call
                      Elk M1 Gold
                      UPB HAI switches
                      HAI RC2000 Thermostat

Comment

The details are on page 4 in the latest docs but....

You just need to call Jon00RCCNM.vben once (from a temporary event) with the following optional parameters:

Jon00RCCNM.Vben ("update","")
                        Jon

Comment

Thanks Jon.

I skimmed the doc's but missed it. Thanks for the update!

-Tim
                          -Tim

Way2 Call
                          Elk M1 Gold
                          UPB HAI switches
                          HAI RC2000 Thermostat

Comment

Forgive me if this is already answered somewhere (this is a really long thread), but can the computer control client signal homeseer when the computer goes to sleep?

I want to trigger an event based on the computer sleeping. Basically, I figured the best "occupancy sensor" for my wife's office is the computer state. When it sleeps, I want to turn the light off if it was left on.

Comment

Yes, you can do that but its not done by the client. Homeseer can monitor the remote client and if it goes off-line, you can trigger an event. Alternatively, it can also ping the PC and again let you know it is sleeping/offline.
                              Jon

Comment

I got all my devices edited in the ini file. The header and footer work great when the device is online. Thanks for adding that feature.

I noticed that the headers and footers don't show when the device goes offline.
                                --
                                Jeff Farmer
                                HS 3, HSPhone
                                My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
                                Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
                                X