• Time
  • Show
Clear All

NUVO Plugin Beta 1.0.0.10 is Posted

Hey guys,

The latest beta of the plugin can be found here:

ftp://ftp.homeseer.com/updates/Beta/...o_1_0_0_10.msi

Changelog:
    • Fixed the COM port issue - settings are now properly loaded after a restart of HomeSeer.
    • I've looked into the performance issues and I believe that I've found the problem - this build should be much more efficient CPU-wise than the previous one.

I'm still looking into some of the other bugs that have been found. It's possible that some of the old issues were linked to the COM issue, but I'll still be checking the status of them within the next couple of days. If anyone finds any new issues with this beta, please post them!

Specific Action Question

Probably obvious question, but can you use the NUVO system via the plugin to make Homeseer annoucements to all or just a certain set of zones? I would like to have homeseer mute whatever the individual zones might be playing, make the announcement, and restore the zone to the previous source/selection. Can this currently be done?

Comment

i like the nuvo and want to get one for my a/v what can the plug in do to integrate with my HS systrem?
      HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Comment

Working...
      X