myHS popping up when I don't have myHS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

myHS popping up when I don't have myHS

I am using HS2 Pro (not yet HS3) and HSTouch 1.0.94 on my android. I have a domain name from Homeseer and I use port forwarding on my home router. In the past week or so, when I open up HSTouch on my phone, I get a window asking me to log into myHS or register for myHS, which as I understand it, won't work with HS2. This annoyance makes it difficult to log on to use HSTouch.

Does anyone else have this problem and can it be fixed?

Thanks,

Elliott
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

I had this too. There's a configuration which you need to set in the client to be the default connection. Just change it to your server and all will be well.

Rob
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response.
      "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
      "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Working...
      X