HSPI_HSTOUCH_ANDROID.DLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSPI_HSTOUCH_ANDROID.DLL

I have just moved from an apple Iphone to an HTC One. - I have used the Iphone for many years and never considered what was required in the Android world.
    Now that I have an Android phone I have downloaded HST and configured it on the HTC, but it will not connect - giving the error "connected but unauthorized, check username and password...etc"

I note that I have an HSPI_HSTOUCH_IPHONE.dll, but no HSPI_HSTOUCH_ANDROID.dll - is this what is missing, and if so where do I get that file.

I am running:
    HS2 ver 2.5.0.80
    HSPI_HSTOUCH.dll ver 1.0.0.72
    HST for android ver 1.0.94

Richard

Yup here have HSPI_HSTOUCH_ANDROID.dll Version 1.0.0.2 on the HS2 V.81 box.

A syopsis of HSTouch on Homseer server V.81 ...

1 - HSTouch server is: HSPI_HSTOUCH.dll V1.0.0.72
    2 - HSTouch server unlimited is: HSPI_HSTOUCH_UNLIMITED.dll V1.0.0.1
    3 - HSTouch for HSPI_HSTOUCH_IPHONE.dll V1.0.0.2
    4 - HSTouch for HSPI_HSTOUCH_ANDROID.dll 1.0.0.2

HSTouch clients for the above: (I have to look; not paying attention these days)

1 - windows - HSPI_HSTOUCH.dll ver 1.0.0.72 - running on xp and Windows 8.1 tablet and whatever touchscreens
    2 - android - android ver 1.0.94 - running on whatever...(tablets and touchscreens)
    3 - IPhone -
    4 - Linux - running on Ubuntuu 14.04 touchscreens (tablet and whatever)

The Android client was updated a few times and thinking you have the correct one; but that is only a guess.

I am currently using same windows client for XP and Windows 8.1 (HSPI_HSTOUCH.dll ver 1.0.0.72 )
    Last edited by Pete; June 14, 2014, 11:16 AM.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Cheers Pete - But where does the HSPI_HSTOUCH_ANDROID.dll come from?

I have reloaded (repaired) the HSPI_HSTOUCH.dll ver 1.0.0.72 installation... and have reinstalled HSTouch server, but still no HSPI_HSTOUCH_ANDROID.dll

Could you post your dll please ?

Richard

Comment

Solved - Removed and reinstalled HSTouch and the HSPI_HSTOUCH_ANDROID.dll appeared.

Comment

Working...
        X