Device selector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Device selector

Not sure if this has been discussed in another thread.
    On my android tablet I only want to show some of the locations available not all of them because some of them do not make sense.

Is this possible.

Thanks
    Marcel

Nothing getting responses so I might have to explain better. Please see attached pictures. I only want to display certain groups.
    Attached Files

Comment

Not getting a response usually means either it can't be done with the approach you are using or no one knows how. In this case I suspect it's the former.

That said, it would be nice if this object were configurable to only display selected groups.
      Regards,
      Michael

HS3, W10 Home, HSTouch, W800, Z-Stick+

Comment

You can do very little additional customising with the selector, I did suggest that adding more options would be beneficial as then projects could be shared easier between users. I had sort of results by using the display filter option but it was unpredictable, the best option if you don't want to see them in HSTouch is to hide them in the device page view in HS, if they are not in the status page they do not appear in HSTouch (with the downside being that you might want them in the web view but not HSTouch).

Comment

Working...
        X