Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JowiHue release 1.0.4.3

Please post any issues you find in the plugin version 1.0.4.3 here
    • Prepared devices for multiple bridges (a preparation, multiple bridges are not yet supported)
    • Reworked bridge handling enabling entering IP address, instead on relying on meethue only
    • Enabled color picker on device utility page - when using HS3 3.0.0.125 or higher (Plugin will still run correct on 3.0.0.96!)
    • Bugs
    • Bridge handling if IP is not reachable should be good now
    • With transition time set to 0, old color setting on hue lights should not show anymore

I am hoping for a confirmation on the bridge handling issues from drule, this version (once available in the updater) should solve your issues?

For those that have issue with initially finding the bridge on their network - if the plugin does not automatically find your bridge, you can now enter the bridge IP yourself and register. This should resolve the work around to remove your meethue account and reregister.

Regards,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

unable to update
    Attached Files
    Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Geary,

It seems a damaged zip file is placed in the updater. I checked it on my side and the zip file was send in good order, so somewhere between sending it and placing it in the updater it did go wrong.
      I notified HST about this, hoping it will be corrected soon.

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Thanks, can't wait for play with Picker

Comment

downloaded, thanks for the fix

Comment

Geary,

You are faster then mail can go LOL

HST just confirmed the issue was fixed, tested myself too and all is ok now.
            The new plugin is available now.

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

VERY Nice !!!

Comment

nice plugin and good integration with HS3.
                I'm currently testing it on a HS3 1.30 beta and the latest version of jowihue (not registreted versions). Every time a start i lost the IP number of the bridge.Filling it in will directly registrate the bridge. (did the registration the first time i use it"
                Is this a bug?

I use windows 8 64 bit and the laptop is brand new.

Comment

Rene,

This should not happen, unless your bridge gets its IP address through DHCP and changes often. Please confirm if the bridge is changing its IP regulary?

If it is changing often, consider to give it a static IP.

But normally IP should not change that much. The IP is saved on the bridge device. I will recheck the code to see if a fresh install does not save the IP correctly. It could be a bug.

Wim
                  -- Wim

Comment

Rene,

I checked the code and normally the correct information should be available, even on a fresh start. Could you enable debug in the plugin configuration and restart homeseer? Then post the log here or send it by PM - it would be best to filter the log on JowiHue to compact it.

Thanks in advance,

Wim
                    -- Wim

Comment

Wim,
                      I use a static IP number.
                      I send the log .
                      Would be great if it could be fixed soon.
                      Rene

Comment

Working...
                      X