This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi stipus!
    Is it possible with your sip plugin toshox, in hstouch, the last numbers callers?

My provider is free (france, as you)...

Thanx

Comment

Doesn't seem to work in Windows 7

Hi,

I have upgraded my Homeseer PC to Windows 7, and since then the SIP Connector doesn't work anymore like it should. Registering to the SIP server does not work, and Homeseer becomes unstable until I disable the SIP connector.

Comment

Did you try to re-install the plugin from scratch ?
        --
        stipus

Comment

Yes, I removed all sip/stipus files and reinstalled SIP connector through updater. But the same problem occurs: Log says 'Error: Timeout Registering line !', although my VOIP server (3CX) says Homeseer has registered. After about half an hour my VOIP server changes the status to 'unregistered'. And Homeseer becomes unstable, hangs about once a day. If I disable SIP connector, Homeseer is stable again.

SIP connector worked perfectly on my previous XP machine, problems started when I upgraded to a Win7 Pro (32bits) machine.

Comment

It should work with Windows 7.

Did you authorize homeseer.exe to receive incoming UDP connection in the windows firewall setting ?

If yes, the only way to find what's happening is to log all SIP messages, and analyse the log.

1) Enable the plugin, and in the SIP plugin configuration, enable debug mode.
            2) Shutdown HomeSeer
            3) Delete the file HomeSeer 2\stipus.sipxtapi.log
            4) Restart HomeSeer
            5) Wait until you get the "Timeout registering line" error message.
            6) Shutdown HomeSeer
            7) Zip the file stipus.sipxtapi.log and email it to stipus at stipus dot com.

Analysing the SIP log is a very long work... that's why a short log is better. It's important you first delete the log file (step3), and do not wait too long before step 6. If your log contains several attempts, it will be too long and confusing.
            --
            stipus

Comment

My ATA does not see the call anymore after installing SIP connector

How do I keep the ATA working in paralel with the sipconnector (on the same sip account)?
              Or can I forward the call to the sip port of the ATA?

Comment

Solved by using pbxes.org

Comment

sip_unknown.vb

If I add Dim contact as clsContact (initially with = c.GetContext( "incoming_hs_contact" ) as in Sip_incomming.vb), I get the error below:

Script compile error: Operator '' is not defined for types 'Scheduler.clsContact' and 'Scheduler.clsContact'.on line 130

Where ever I put it it gives the same result.

Comment

HS3???

Any chance of this being updated to HS3?

Comment

Another vote for a hs3 version! Still think that when hst brought hsphone to hs3 it should have had native sip support, but I'd be willing to buy a plugin instead.

Comment

another vote here!

Comment

... and here!
                          I'll soon do a write-up on installing and configuring FreePBX, having an HS3 option would be fantastic.
                          HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                          Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                          on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                          WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by SmarterControl View Post
                            another vote here!
                            +1

Comment

+1 too
                              HW: HS3 w/ Win8.1 on ASRock C2550d4i. Digi AnywhereUSB, Hubport, Edgeport, UZB, Z-trollers, PLCBUS, SONOS, GC-100, iTach IP2SL, WF2IR, IP2IR, RFXtrx433, Harmony Hubs, Hue, Ademco Vista 128BP, NetAtmo, NetAtmo Welcome

Google Search for HomeSeer Forum

Comment

+ another 1

Comment

Working...
                                X