Disable speaker client???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disable speaker client???

I can't seem to find this anywhere - How do I disable the Speaker Client on the Android HSTouch client....

I have a laptop in the same room for a Kinect, and I no longer need the HSTouch tablet replying ...

Thanks

You can't. Most of us simply turn the volume down.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Well, sadly, there isn't a way to do it on a one off. The only way to do it WITHOUT turning the sound off is to change what instance of HSTouch to send the voice to. In other words, you will now have to create a list of EVERY client and not include that tablet in your list.It really would be nice to be able EXCLUDE clients just like you can INCLUDE them.
      Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Originally posted by Dafunktyfunk View Post
        .It really would be nice to be able EXCLUDE clients just like you can INCLUDE them.
        You should put in a Bugzilla enhancement ticket on this request as this comes up from time to time.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X