Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

device list within hstouch not updating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

device list within hstouch not updating?

Hey guys,
    This is probably a really dumb question, but maybe you guys can point me in the right direction.

I'm new to hstouch so you'll have to bear with me.

Anyways, I seem to have most stuff working but I've been renaming some devices and locations etc in HS3, but those location changes I cannot get to update on my android device.

Ive tried everything from sending the xmls from the designer over and closing and reopening the app and stuff and no matter what the device name and location changes etc don't seem to take (at least within hstouch).

HS touch compared to other stuff I've used in the past seems a bit...umm..unpolished. Perhaps it's just me?

Are there templates out there for us newbies to try out?

Try restarting the HSTouch Server after you make changes, I've noticed that helps.
    Mike

Comment

Restarting the HSTouch server plugin as above should sort this out - it was fixed in the later versions of the HSTouch.

HS touch compared to other stuff I've used in the past seems a bit...umm..unpolished. Perhaps it's just me?
      I think that's one way of putting it, whilst work has gone into the designer since it was released there is not an absolute ton of work and not many of the feature requests were added. Stuff like supporting page swipes, animations, complex customisation etc never got added and I have a feeling that it is going to be replaced in due course rather than updated.

Comment

I'll give this a try! Thanks so much!

Sent from my mobile device.

Comment

Working...
        X