Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hstouch top screen / layering problem

Hey guys !

Since last android hstouch update, all screens I had setup to pop on top of current screens only display once and then wont work unless I shut hstouch and reopen it.

It seems to be a layering problem and I would think the popup screen is behind the current one.

Note that I can also get it back by clicking on back a couple times. It is therefore included in the screens load history but does not retain the "top" position.

I use a skin where I select my tv source from this small popup. It works once on the first time but our WAF is geing bombarded with attacks since this bug was introduced.

Any recommendation on how to fix this ? I tried " open screen on top of current screen" and " open screen on top of current screen ( locked )". Same result.

Thx !

Same issue. I went through my entire project and changed to close screen and then open new screen. Was a pain, but the benefits of the newer version outweighed making the change. Can't do anything screen related where its layered.

Comment

Cant go without the popup, its triggered from all pages of my project ( +30 ) and its a very small screen that opens in front of the current one. Making it fullscreen would render the interface much less practical.

This is a definite bug that was created trough the last updates. :/

Comment

Up ?

Comment

Please post this to BugZilla: http://homeseer.com/bugzilla/ so that the HS dev team sees it. They do not monitor the board for bug reports.
          Best regards,
          -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
          Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

Working...
          X