Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeseer users map at frappr.com

http://www.frappr.com/homeseer

Add yourself to this map if you like, it would be fun to see where everyone is at.

Could be fun for plugin authors too, setup a map for their plugins.

Don't forget your homeseer screen name and maybe a photo when adding yourself
    to this map!

I noticed some people were putting in URL's, if you do that, just put it in plain text with the http:// .... If you try to include the a href in the html, it messes up.

Last edited by zimmer62; October 26, 2005, 02:07 PM.
    Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Cool
    John
    Hardware: i5-6400T w/16GB RAM & SSD w/HS3Pro, Z-Net, Harmony Hub x2, Echo Dot x2, Ocelot
    Plugins: Z-wave, HSTouch, BLBackup, Harmony, GTS CPUXA, UltraMon3, Nest
    HSTouch: Multiple Android Devices; 5 x ToteVision MD-1001 10.1" Win 7 Tablets
    Devices: Cooper RF9501 x4, RF9517 x6, RF9534 x1, RF9540-N x7, RF9542 x1, RF9542-Z x2, RFHDSCG x1, RFWC5 x5; Intermatic HA02 x6; FortrezZ MIMOLite x3; Leviton VRPD3-1LW x4, VRR15-1LZ x6; Nest Tstat & 9x Protects; Dragon PD-100 x3, PA-100 x3

Comment

I am still the only europian defender? Come on, there ar more!!
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

WOO-HOO

Cali baby lol

Comment

Ok, cool idea. I've put myself on the map.
          sigpic
          A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Comment

LOL, so what's with the big empty hole in the Western US...

-Mike

Comment

I added myself to the Homeseer map but the greatest discovery was that there is a Britney Spears fan map.

WOW how great is that?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBob
                  I added myself to the Homeseer map but the greatest discovery was that there is a Britney Spears fan map.

WOW how great is that?
                  So does that make you Britney fan number 390?
                  Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

Yup,

there are just a few of us!
                    I find cutting the holes in the side of the igloo a real challenge to get the x10 modules to plug in correctly
                    One of these days I should really find a way to automate the dog sled!

Steven

Comment

Steven, I tried RFID on the dogsled, but found that they ventured outside the area where I had the "readers". Between that and the polar bears - it was pretty well useless.

I also find that being so close to the magnetic North Pole that X10 signals go wild - especially around Christmas time......

Comment

Working...
                      X