My decision between HAL and HS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My decision between HAL and HS

Ok, i think i have made the decision-HS. The HS program seems to be more stable than HAL (.net) and there are many more plugins available for HS, along with more supported devices. It also seems like HAL is having some problems right now. Also, there are a lot more HS users and feedback seems to be easier to get here than at AL.

So watch out...questions are coming!

Greg

Hi Greg

After the initial purchase costs, i think HS is a darm good system. I'm using it to control 99% of my house lights, soon to be the pool and spa and its now connected to my ELK M1G alarm system. I've just purchased a bunch of hawkeyes and about to start with Doomotion and see what fun I can have with that. Of course I've got the SMS plugin that tells me whats going on.

After my initial BAD experience with the Phone interface connected via a voip adaptor, I've now got it plugged in direct and its awesome. Not to mention the Mainlobby "eye candy" interface that my kids love :-)

Anyway, I'm only 6 months into this and still enjoying it... Welcome aboard !

Pete
    HS 2.2.0.11

Comment

thanks, and i will be using ml most likely

Comment

Working...
      X