Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two-way Serial Device Control script

Hi All,

I've recently moved to HS2 from 1.7 where I had a number of custom written plugins to talk to serial devices around my house (ie. furnace controllers, sprinkler relay controllers, outdoor lighting controller, AV receiver, and intercom system)

Since all of my plugins would have to be re-written in .NET (or at least to the HS2 API) I decided to start playing around with some scripts to control these devices.

I've come up with a method of supporting two-way, asynchronous communication with serial devices using only a single script. Well, OK, you do need to add a line of code to startup.txt and shutdown.txt to call the open and close subroutines in the script. I don't think this is anything radically new but thought I'd share what I've come up with.

This is a work in progress but I'm posting to get feedback on my methods before I spend too much more time on it. This method seems to work well as long as the device sends status messages that end with some termination character or string.

Basic Setup:

1. Add line: hs.RunEx "DenonAVR.txt", "OpenAVR", "" to startup.txt to Open Com Port.

2. Add line: hs.RunEx "DenonAVR.txt", "CloseAVR", "" to shutdown.txt to Close Com Port.

3. Edit "hc" and "port" constants in DenonAVR.txt to match the house code and port you'll be using.

4. Create HS devices to hold status (See Devices.txt for a list of HS devices the script currently uses)

5. The code in subroutine "ProcessResponse" in DenonAVR.txt processes messages from the device and places status in HS devices.

6. A call to subroutine "SendCommand" in DenonAVR.txt sends a command to the device. (hs.RunEx "DenonAVR.txt", "SendCommand", "PW?")

This has been running for several days with my AVR-4308CI and seems to be reliable. I think this method could be used to monitor and control just about any serial device.

Please provide feedback and post modifications if you have a better way of doing this.

Thanks,
    Ken
    Attached Files
    "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

This Script is very nice I had some problems with another script but this works very well. This will be the second script you made that i will use in day to day basis. (Alarm clock in HST the other one)

I am missing one thing tough. Is it possible to updatet the device value (not only string) when it responds to the new status for input/source? This is because i cant find a way to make an event on the source/imput change on my Denon. Id like to pause my squeezebox when source changes from CD.

I tried this:

In ZM (Renamed Z2 to ZM, and removed existing ZM)

Code:
    elseif Mid(data, 3,2) = "CD" Then			
    				virt_device = hc & "12"
    				[B]hs.SetDeviceValue virt_device, 100[/B]
    				hs.SetDeviceString virt_device, ConvertSource(Mid(data,3,2))
    				hs.SetDeviceLastChange virt_device, Now()
    But that didn't change anything.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Markus,

Sorry for the delayed reply but I've been traveling for the last week. I need to get a bit more information so I can help. I assume that you are setting an event to trigger when the device value of the device changes. This trigger requires a CHANGE in value not just a SET_TO so you need to make sure the source device value is something other than 100 before you run your test. Also, the change you have made will only change the device value when the source is changed TO the CD which I think is opposite to what you want.

Here's what I'd suggest:

Assign a value to each source starting with "1" and continuing for however many sources your Denon supports. For each source change condition use hs.SetDeviceValue to change the source device to the source value. Have a device value change event that runs another script (or calls a function within your Denon script) that checks the device value and pauses the squeezebox if the source device value isn't for the "CD". This script could also un-pause the squeezebox when the source device value is set to "CD".

Feel free to post your script and I'll give you a hand with it.

Hope this helps,
      Ken
      "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

@kenm

Thanks ken- I'm in the throes of connecting my NUVO via the Com port - not havimg worked with rs232 before . The HS NUVO Plug In is VERY limited in its model applicability.

The callback just doesn't seem to connect even when using the syntax for OpenComPort( in startup.txt) that you show. I'll need to try some more variations. I connect well via hyperterminal.

Comment

Hi kjcjr,

Do you have a copy of the protocol document for the NUVO system you have?

If so, post it here as an attachment so I can have a look at it. It generally doesn't take a lot to get things working.

Ken

Comment

Attached is the NUVO serial control protocol document.

Hopefully this is what you are looking for.

I have not had any luck getting the HS Nuvo plugin to control my unit. I was considering some other options.
            Attached Files

Comment

This protocol doesn't look too bad to implement.

The only tricky part looks like the double quotes chr(34) characters that are part of the strings. I should be able to put together a simple test script over the weekend that you could try out.

scottskip, You should try to connect to your unit with hyperterminal or teraterm to verify you can at least talk to the unit.

Ken
              Last edited by kenm; May 1, 2010, 01:58 PM.

Comment

OK, Here's a simple script to try out.

Right now it only processes a response from a VER command. Since I don't have this system it's hard for me to tell exactly what's going to happen but it appears that the HS serial functions don't handle the double quotes very well. At first I tried writing the script it .NETand it wouldn't work at all. This script is in VBScript and it seems to work with a bit of strange behavior.

I'll explain my testing environment a little so you can understand how I'm testing out the script. I have a null modem cable connected between two serial ports on my development system. I connect a program called TeraTerm to one serial port and simulate a response by sending data to the other port which the script has opened.

My test results are as follows:

VB.NET:

Send Response of #VER"NV-I8G FWv0.91 HWv0"<CR><LF>

ProcessResponse is called but no data is passed in.

VBScript:

Send Response of #VER"NV-I8G FWv0.91 HWv0"<CR><LF>

ProcessResponse is called and data is #VERNV-I8G FWv0.91 HWv0""

Note that the double quotes appear to have moved to the end of the data string.

So... Try the script and let me know what it does on a real system.

First thing to do is edit the script and change "port" to match the serial port you have your NuVo attached to.

Then you'll need to create some events:

1. Manual Run Script: NuVo.txt("OpenComPort","")

2. Manual Run Script: NuVo.txt("CloseComPort". "")

3. Manual Run Script: NuVo.txt("SendCommand". "VER")

Finally Run the events:

4. Run the OpenComPort event.

5. Run the SendCommand event.

6. You should see a log message of the response starting with "NV-"

7. Run the CloseComPort event.

Please cut and paste the log entries so I can see the trace debug information.

Ken
                Attached Files

Comment

I set this script up as a test. I could not get the open com port or close com port function to work correctly without generating errors in the HS log file.

I also have another thread on the NUVO here:
                  http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=141323

Comment

I forgot to add that I can talk to and control the GC with hyper terminal. Also, the GC has a music port connected to it that can be accessed via telnet on port 5006. I can also monitor and control the GC this way as well.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi Chris,

Can you post the log file messages when you tried to open and close the comport?

Thanks,
                      Ken

Comment

Here is the log file:

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:25 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting CloseComPort(2)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:25 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">COM2 Successfully Closed</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:25 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering CloseComPort(2)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:25 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> Event </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">Running script in background: NuVo.txt("CloseComPort","")</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:25 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> Event </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">Event Trigger "Nuvo close comm port"</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:22 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:22 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:22 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:22 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:22 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:22 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:18 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> Error </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">Cannot run script NuVo.txt, entry point function not found: SendCommand. "VER"</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:18 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> Event </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">Running script in background: NuVo.txt("SendCommand". "VER")</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:18 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> Event </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">Event Trigger "Nuvo send command"</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:12 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:12 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:12 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:12 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:12 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:12 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:09 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:08 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting OpenComPort(2)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:08 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">COM2 Setup complete</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:08 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering OpenComPort(2)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:10:08 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> Event </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">Running script in background: NuVo.txt("OpenComPort","")</td></tr></tbody></table>
                        Script is now opening and closing the com port. I had to modify the close string.
                        Something is wrong sending the VER command though.
                        It looks like we are getting some communications now.

Thanks

Comment

Modified VER command.
                          Run script: NuVo.txt("SendCommand","VER")

Partial log file below:
                          <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2"><tbody><tr><td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:51:07 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting CloseComPort(2)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:51:07 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">COM2 Successfully Closed</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:51:07 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering CloseComPort(2)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:51:07 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> Event </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">Running script in background: NuVo.txt("CloseComPort","")</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:51:07 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> Event </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">Event Trigger "Nuvo close comm port"</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:51:00 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:51:00 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:51:00 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:51:00 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) Length of data = 5</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:51:00 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:51:00 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#PING)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(VERNV-I8G FWv2.61 HWv0"")</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">Response Value: NV-I8G FWv2.61 HWv0</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Found Double Quotes at End of value</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) virt_device = y1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) length of value: 21</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) value: NV-I8G FWv2.61 HWv0""</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Response Length: 24</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Got VER Response: VERNV-I8G FWv2.61 HWv0""</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) Length of data = 25</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#VERNV-I8G FWv2.61 HWv0"")</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#VERNV-I8G FWv2.61 HWv0"")</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Exiting ProcessResponse(VERNV-NNA FWv1.06 HWv0"")</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">Response Value: NV-NNA FWv1.06 HWv0</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) Found Double Quotes at End of value</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) virt_device = y1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) length of value: 21</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) value: NV-NNA FWv1.06 HWv0""</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) Response Length: 24</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(2) Got VER Response: VERNV-NNA FWv1.06 HWv0""</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) Trimming up to # from front of Response</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(3) nPos = 1</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(3) Length of data = 25</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(2) Entering ProcessResponse(#VERNV-NNA FWv1.06 HWv0"")</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(1) ProcessResponse(#VERNV-NNA FWv1.06 HWv0"")</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">(2) Exiting SendCommand(VER)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> NuVo </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">(2) Entering SendCommand(VER)</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> Event </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">Running script in background: NuVo.txt("SendCommand","VER")</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">5/5/2010 9:50:54 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> Event </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">Event Trigger "Nuvo send command"</td></tr></tbody></table>

Comment

Hi Chris,

My bad with the syntax I gave you for the events. As you figured out those "."'s should have been ","'s.

So it looks like based on your last post you're able to communicate with your system and get a response.

So... What do you want to control?

Make a list of tasks you want to do and I'll start coding up the first couple.

Ken

Comment

Ken,

Thank you for modifying and sharing your script. I made the corrections on your script and successfully tested on my unit.

I am controlling my GC through the music port to serial so there are more unsolicited messages such as the #ping response.

I did create one event to turn on a zone, set the source, set the volume level, speak some text and turn the zone off. The event became lengthy because I had to issue the commands individually and wait 50ms between each command.

There needs to be about a 50ms delay between sending commands to the GC or it will not respond.

I would like to be able to do the following:
                              Select a zone to turn on
                              Set the source
                              Set the volume
                              Select a zone to turn off

I did test the paging feature and it works.
                              page1 turns on all zones
                              page0 turns off all zones
                              source 6 is the default input for paging and works for HS tts messages.

Comment

Working...
                              X