This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Screenshots...

Been busy... New Screenshots from the Chill*Palace....
    Attached Files

Comment

More screens...
      Attached Files

Comment

www.pachube.com). Check it out.
        Attached Files

Comment

dgruehn-

Very impressive!!

Where did you find all the icons/images/skins?

Oh how I wish I was this far along...

Comment

Yes very nice, do you mind if I ask if you got the time left of a song to work and if so how. I can not get it to update. The progress bar doesn't work either.

CM
            HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition
            Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
            Processor Type and Speed: i7 - 3.26 GHz
            Total Physical Memory: 16Gig

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

Comment

The graphics are a combination of GUIFX Dean Elements (very nice but they are WAY too proud of these) and Shutterstock. Shutterstock had a pretty cool deal (may still) where for $250 you could download all the images you could eat for month. I was up for days and still have stuff I haven’t used. The images are royalty free but not transferrable. A site I just discovered that has some excellent dials & dashboards that you can integrate into HStouch is pachube (www.pachube.com). Check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by codemonkey View Post
                Yes very nice, do you mind if I ask if you got the time left of a song to work and if so how. I can not get it to update. The progress bar doesn't work either.

CM
                It does work but honestly in the end it wasn’t worth it. It is a combination of vb.net script using the Sonos API and HS Events. The events eat up a ton of CPU and HS capacity. I’m modifying to just display the track start time and song duration. I’m lobbying for a Sonos API update which will display the track time play progress without all the hasswle…

Comment

Originally posted by codemonkey View Post

CM
                  I think the progress bar function was taken out as the update time for some reason was killing clients on mobile connections, I think Rich posted about it somewhere in one of the WMP plugin threads.

Comment

what does the button witht he two people holding hands do?
                    HS3 Pro on Windows 8 64bit
                    53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Check out my electronics blog here:
                    https://www.facebook.com/RaptorsIrrationalInventions

Comment

endless possibilities... but it simply displays a screen which manages the devices in each of my daughters room's

Comment

I'm interested to know how you get the sprinkler status to display. I've been trying to figure out how to get my mcsSprinklerS to integrate with HSTouch but have so far been unsuccessful.

Comment

Iphone screen shots

Here is a few screens from my setup
                          Attached Files

Comment

More screenshots

A few more
                            Attached Files

Comment

Best friend

Touching his nose will dispense treats from a gumball machine that I put a servo inside to turn on remotely, I have a webcam on it and can give treats while watching from anywhere!

John
                              Attached Files

Comment

Very nice, John!
                                HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                                54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                                Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Working...
                                X