new plugin template question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new plugin template question

does the new plugin template mean that you are discontinuing the the old install process?

I just want to make my voice heard..

If this template is anything like how the beta media player and itunes plugin's install now I'm extremely displeased that they require user interaction when starting homeseer.

To have to RDP into my homeseer box to figure out why it didn't restart after performing updates to plugins is NOT a good idea.

If you are going to include an installer, that's great, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make it run in silent mode and don't require any user interaction for homeseer to start. If it happens after homeseer starts so be it, but to prevent the further loading of the application and halt until its done is just awful.
    Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

Working...
    X