Z-Wave Key Fob Remote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Wave Key Fob Remote

I've searched but can't find one. I'm assuming that they aren't being made? Does anyone know if there is such an animal?

I've not heard of one either. What did you have in mind to use it for?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I have never seen a direct Z-Wave keyfob but you can use the Wayne Dalton Home Gateway and Keyfob to control Z-Wave devices from the Keyfob, Home-Link or Car2u.

Comment

You can also use the inexpensive x10 key fobs the control Z-Wave devices via HomeSeer as well.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I wanted to use the key fob to turn on lights whenever my wife comes home after dark. I suppose I could use some of my old x-10 stuff or use a z-wave motion sensor also. I may check put the wayne dalton stuff also.

Comment

You are much better off using the X-10 remotes as Rupp suggested. They are cheap and the response is pretty impressive.
            HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
            54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
            Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

There was a key fob remote from Innovus (dansk) which seems to be discontued...

Comment

Smarthus.info has an EU one: http://www.smarthus.info/
                but I haven't seen a US version yet.

Comment

Working...
                X