X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News about Jim DooLittle

Sad news:

Jim DooLittle was killed in a car accident Saturday (03MAR2010) night.

Will update with info relating to wake / burial.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

Jim's Obituary
    Last edited by Pete; April 7, 2010, 08:18 AM.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Originally posted by Pete View Post
    Sad news:

Jim DoLittle was killed in a car accident last night.
    My prayers are with him and his family.
    Regards, Bob

Comment

I'm in shock. Sad news indeed. Let's all pray for Jim and his family.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

This is terrible news. I am heartbroken for his family. We will miss him.
        James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Oh Jesus, this is horrible news. RIP Jim.
          HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Comment

My first visit to the forums in months and this is the first thing I see. Such terrible news. My condolences to his family and friends.

RIP Jim. You will be missed around here.

Comment

Sad. Best wishes to his family...
              HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
              Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
              weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

Very sad news. My prayers are with his family.
                Cheers,
                Bob
                Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

My prayers are with his family

Comment

So sad. I just lost my boss in a car accident a few weeks ago. Very tough time for all families. WIll pray for his family.
                    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Very sad news.

May he rest in peace.
                      Bryan
                      Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
                      Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

This is sad and shocking. Jim, you wll be missed.

This makes me think of a recent time when we lost one of our bunny rabbits. We posted the sad news in a similar forum to rabbit owners and they pretty much unilaterally commented "Binky Free".

The term Binky refers to a sudden bounce and shake rabbits do when they are very very happy.

To Jim, I say "Automate Free!". May your thoughts shape your environment.

My heart goes out to Jim's family and friends.
                        huggy_d1

Automating made easy

Comment

There are just no words that can properly express my thoughts, My condolences go to his family.
                          Marty
                          ------
                          XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
                          Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

My condolences. Jim will be missed. His contributions to this community were outstanding. His work was extraordinary and I think everyone will agree that he helped make home automation easier and better for all of us.

Steve Q
                            HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
                            2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

....I am in shock.

Jim and I never met but I feel like a new him personally. It just shows how fragile life is.

My prayers go out to his family.

Rest in Peace my friend,

Comment

Working...
                              X