StatusView matrix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StatusView matrix

Back in 2004, I modified what is now the mcsDeviceGrid script (thanks again to Michael McSharry) for an easy means of viewing (no control though) a matrix of all device house code (mostly ALPHA at that time) / unit code (HC/UC) combinations and their status. I think Jim DooLittle was the only one using a non-letter house code at the time.

Although similar to the BLDeviceMatrix plug-in and mcsDeviceGrid, I am publishing my updated version of StatusView which is now compatible with HomeSeer 2.1.106 or higher, for those that might find the script useful. I must thank snevl (Steve) for his help in improving the script for other HC/UC pairs like !1, @1, #1, $1, [1, ]1, /1, etc. and making the changes required for compatibility with HS2!

Now *ALL* possible HC/UC combinations can be reviewed for availablity as you are planning your device assignment strategy as well.

If you have multiple devices using the same HC/UC, this script will reveal all of those occurences as you hover over the device along with their location.

[UPDATED again on 10/22/2010 to also reveal Device String information!]
    [UPDATED again on 07/22/2014 to work with all browsers]

Installation: Simply extract the seven files in the zip to your html folder and then add a link to (or point your browser to) X10StatusView.asp

The discussion thread for this package is here http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=143572

ENJOY!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ameridan; July 24, 2014, 09:16 AM. Reason: works with all browsers now
Working...
X