Somfy ZRTSI Zwave dimming/tilting problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somfy ZRTSI Zwave dimming/tilting problems

I installed 2 somfy wireless tilt motors in my blinds and I have them working fine.

I bought the ZRTSI unit and have it installed into my network no problem.

For each motor I have a root device, binary switch and multilevel switch in Homeseer. I can control the blinds with on and off commands fine. The multilevel dimming functions however do not work. They are supposed to be able to control the tilting of the blinds in variable fashion, but nothing happens when send dimming commands. I tried dimming under the device page and I tried the control page with Dim relative and Dim absolute, with no effect.

If I cant get variable tilting under Homeseer, the z wave unit is worthless to me....on = blinds all the up and off = blinds all the way down. In other words, on and off are both closed. This is how somfy works.

Has anyone got variable tilting to work with Homeseer using dim commands? Has homeseer tested this to see if it is supported? Any help or suggestions appreciated.

Running HSPRO 2.5.0.79 on hometroller 3

Anyone have any comments?

How can I get HomeSeer staff to look into this?

Comment

Originally posted by prsmith777 View Post
      Anyone have any comments?

How can I get HomeSeer staff to look into this?
      Your best best to get dedicated help is to use the paid support option otherwise it may be a while, if ever. before Rich and crew sees this post.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Ok will do. I will report any solution. Thanks Rupp

Comment

Working...
        X