Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LAST DAY OF SALE! Who Should Take Advantage of the Current Software Sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LAST DAY OF SALE! Who Should Take Advantage of the Current Software Sale?

Looks like a little clarification is needed regarding the current sale. The current software sale applies to the following people only. These people will receive the upgrade to HS3 or HS3PRO automatically when available:
    1. You have no Homeseer software and wish to purchase HS2 or HSPRO
    2. You have HS1 and wish to upgrade to HS2 or HSPRO
    3. You have HS2 and wish to upgrade to HSPRO
    The sale does NOT apply to the following
    1. You have HS2 and wish to upgrade to HS3
    2. You have HSPRO and wish to upgrade to HS3PRO
    If you fall into this latter category, keep an eye out. We'll be announcing HS3 pricing (new and upgrade) on June 1st.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

What should those who have HS1 and want to jump to HS3/HS3PRO do? buy now (HS2 on sale) or wait for "straight to HS3" pricing?

Comment

Originally posted by WayneW View Post
      What should those who have HS1 and want to jump to HS3/HS3PRO do? buy now (HS2 on sale) or wait for "straight to HS3" pricing?
      Yup, buy now and you'll get the best deal. We won't be offering HS1 > HS3 upgrades except through the current sale.

Comment

Thanks, so then I must decide if I want/need PRO.

• Will HS3PRO include the same features as HS2PRO? (relative to their base product editions)
        • Will HSTouch be migrated to HS3? (as an addon and/or via HS3PRO)
        • Will "All HomeSeer Brand Software Plug-ins" be migrated to HS3PRO? It appears that many have been de-prioritized, will that change?
        • With the purchase of the free HS3 upgrade currently offered, how long would we be allowed to run dual systems? until HS3 is fully stable?

Comment

Thanks, so then I must decide if I want/need PRO.

• Will HS3PRO include the same features as HS2PRO? (relative to their base product editions)
          • Will HSTouch be migrated to HS3? (as an addon and/or via HS3PRO)
          • Will "All HomeSeer Brand Software Plug-ins" be migrated to HS3PRO? It appears that many have been de-prioritized, will that change?
          • With the purchase of the free HS3 upgrade currently offered, how long would we be allowed to run dual systems? until HS3 is fully stable?
          1. Yes
          2. Already done
          3. Not all. Which ones will you need?
          4. No plans to limit that at this time

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
            1. Not all. Which ones will you need?
            I was most curious about NuVo, JRiver, & UPB. But I am sure that everyone else is eager for a complete list of what HST plugins will be migrated.

I just noticed that "WGL" is listed as included in HS2PRO. What does that really mean? Is the AC-RF2 plugin included in HS2PRO?

HS2PRO also listed this feature "Supports editing graphics for device values on status page." But, didn't I see someplace that this is now part of the base HS3?

I understand that Z-wave is going to be a plugin in HS3 (instead of in the core product). I think that is a good move. Will the new Z-wave plugin be a paid or free plugin?

Comment

I was most curious about NuVo, JRiver, & UPB. But I am sure that everyone else is eager for a complete list of what HST plugins will be migrated.

I just noticed that "WGL" is listed as included in HS2PRO. What does that really mean? Is the AC-RF2 plugin included in HS2PRO?

HS2PRO also listed this feature "Supports editing graphics for device values on status page." But, didn't I see someplace that this is now part of the base HS3?

I understand that Z-wave is going to be a plugin in HS3 (instead of in the core product). I think that is a good move. Will the new Z-wave plugin be a paid or free plugin?
              There are no plans to port NuVo or JRiver due to very low demand. The WGL Rain/Relay8 plug-in has been ported. The ACRF2 plug-in is a 3rd party plug-in. Oman will need to port that. Status/Graphic Pairs feature of HS2 is also in HS3. Z-Wave plug-in will be packaged with HS3 when that product is available.

Comment

So if we want to go from HS2 Regular to HS3Pro, we should do the current sale?

How would the licensing work if I want to stick with HS2 as it's running on the current box, but then want to build a new box to start fresh with HS3Pro (and I don't want to IMPORT anything)? I just want the license upgrade to be valid and decommission the old box.

Would I need to install HS2 on the new box and go through an upgrade to HS3Pro when the time comes?

Comment

Very confused!

Looks like a little clarification is needed regarding the current sale. The current software sale applies to the following people only. These people will receive the upgrade to HS3 or HS3PRO automatically when available:
                  1. You have no Homeseer software and wish to purchase HS2 or HSPRO
                  2. You have HS1 and wish to upgrade to HS2 or HSPRO
                  3. You have HS2 and wish to upgrade to HSPRO
                  The sale does NOT apply to the following
                  1. You have HS2 and wish to upgrade to HS3
                  2. You have HSPRO and wish to upgrade to HS3PRO
                  If you fall into this latter category, keep an eye out. We'll be announcing HS3 pricing (new and upgrade) on June 1st.
                  Yesterday, I took advantage of the Memorial day deal and purchased the HS2 to HSPro upgrade with a free upgrade to HS3. My goal is to eventually move from HS2 to HS3. Did I screwup?

Steve Q
                  HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
                  2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

I'm also confused. I would like to move my HS2 standard to HS3PRO... Don't know if now is the best deal or not.

Rob
                    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

If you wish to move from HS2 to HS3PRO, you SHOULD DEFINITELY BUY NOW! Do the upgrade from HS2 to HSPRO and you'll automatically receive license codes for HS3PRO on the same order.

Comment

Who Should Take Advantage of the Current Software Sale?

Ok, I think I did it right. I'll go from HS2 to HS3Pro. Thanks!

When I made the decision, I did not know the HS3 beta had been released. So now the question is: Do I have to upgrade to HS2Pro, or can I wait until HS3Pro is released?

Steve Q

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
                        HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
                        2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Q View Post
                          Ok, I think I did it right. I'll go from HS2 to HS3Pro. Thanks!

When I made the decision, I did not know the HS3 beta had been released. So now the question is: Do I have to upgrade to HS2Pro, or can I wait until HS3Pro is released?

Steve Q

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
                          You can wait for HS3PRO.

Comment

You can wait for HS3PRO.
                            Sorry...
                            just purchased the upgrade.
                            You're saying at the appropriate time I can upgrade to HS3PRO directly from HS2 Standard?

Thanks

Rob
                            HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

3. Not all. Which ones will you need?
                              Hi, Mark.

I have a HomeTroller S2 with HS Pro. An absolutely essential PI for me is the Centralite LiteJet PI. Is that going to be ported?

Thank you,
                              Kevin

Comment

Working...
                              X