squeezebox are not in Installed Plug-ins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get this error and squeezebox are not in Installed Plug-ins.

2013-10-12 19:46:26 ~!~Error~!~Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) hspi_squeezebox.exe: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.Warning, Error details with EXE hspi_squeezebox.exe: Method 'Playlist_Delete_Tracks' in type 'hspi_squeezebox.HSPI_INSTANCE' from assembly 'hspi_squeezebox, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

I use homeseer 3.0.0.34 and HSTouch 3.0.0.10

//Christer Ek

I've just installed and am getting exactly the same error.

Comment

queezebox are not in Installed Plug-ins

I ran into the same when i updated to the latest HS3 version this weekend. The reason is that they added two new required music APIs in the latest version. I did not get any warning about these additions, but started to look at adding them since to this plugin and send it to the Updater. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

I sent an updated version to the updater. It should be there in a day or so.

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post
          I sent an updated version to the updater. It should be there in a day or so.
          The updater is still showing 3.0.0.0, any further info on when it may appear?

Thanks
          Simon

Comment

Same here, oh well at least it's not me being stupid!

Comment

I sent the package to HomeSeer at the time over a week ago. Sorry have been travelling and did not double check that it was added to the Updater. Let me check with them.

Comment

It is now in the updater

Comment

Working...
                X