Error sending Email - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error sending Email - Solved!

Has anyone seen this error before when trying to send an email from an event?

10/15/2013 9:06:22 PM Warning Sending email failed with an irrecoverable error - mail not sent.
    10/15/2013 9:06:22 PM Error Exception creating email for sending (To:chrkov@kovacik.net, cc:, bcc:, Sub:HomeSeer Message, Attach = '@' is not a valid email address.Parameter name: address

It says @ is not a valid email address, which it is not, but the actual address is in the error, so I dont get it. The funny thing is, it was working just fine. I had to reboot the machine and after the reboot, it no longer sends the email and I get this error.

Thoughts?

Just fix that same issue two days ago. It was driving me crazy. It turns out, what you have to do is enable 'advanced editing' mode (airplane) when editing the message and add a 'From' address. Leave the 'From' address under Setup blank.

Comment

Originally posted by Sireone View Post
      Just fix that same issue two days ago. It was driving me crazy. It turns out, what you have to do is enable 'advanced editing' mode (airplane) when editing the message and add a 'From' address. Leave the 'From' address under Setup blank.
      That was it! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X