Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Items Not Displaying under the 'Computers" tab correctly

I am running HS Pro3 and using BLLAN PlugIn V 2.0.9.0

I went in and created 2 items which were Computers. I entered the IP address and the MAC addresses in the "Computers" Tab. they both created. However I did not have Virtual Devices created to assign prior to creating these. I thought I could go back and do that and then edit here.

I have attached screen shots of my display under the "Computers" Tab and it says 2 were created but does not list them so that I could edit.

I also attached a screen shot of the "Status" tab view and moth show up.

I use Chome for the browser but I tried IE also and the same results.

Any suggestions?

Thank You
    Attached Files

Log a help desk ticket and attach a debug log of you capturing the issue. I will have a look as soon as I can
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Ah yes, this is the same problem I am having. I didn't make it far enough down the thread list before posting my ticket. Has this been reproduced on your end yet or can I offer some logs/info as well.
      HS4, Insteon, Z-wave, USB-UIRT, Harmony Hubs, Google Hub/Chromecasts/Speakers, Foscam & Amcrest cameras, EZVIZ DB1 doorbell
      Plugins: BLLAN, BLOccupied, BLUSBUIRT, Chromecast, Harmony Hub, Insteon, Jon00 Homeseer/Echo Skill Helper, Harmony Hub, Jon00 DB Charting, MediaController, NetCAM, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, weatherXML, Z-wave

Comment

I am not seeing this in HS3.
        Log a help desk ticket on my web site and capture a debug log in the plugin running that web page and then attach it zipped to the ticket
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

I think I figured out the problem. I changed the device location and name from Device Management. That caused problems with devices updating as well. After adding a new device I was suddenly able to see them all. I then edited their Location and Name via BLLAN to match what I set in Device Management and all seems well again.

Thanks!
          HS4, Insteon, Z-wave, USB-UIRT, Harmony Hubs, Google Hub/Chromecasts/Speakers, Foscam & Amcrest cameras, EZVIZ DB1 doorbell
          Plugins: BLLAN, BLOccupied, BLUSBUIRT, Chromecast, Harmony Hub, Insteon, Jon00 Homeseer/Echo Skill Helper, Harmony Hub, Jon00 DB Charting, MediaController, NetCAM, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, weatherXML, Z-wave

Comment

Glad you got it figured out
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Working...
            X