Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Build 3.0.0.132 Beta for HSPHONE

Update 10/17/14

Build 3.0.0.132 is available with some hsphone fixes. Namely settings are now saved.

Download:

ftp://ftp.homeseer.com/updates/Beta/..._3_0_0_132.exe

Previous builds:

This beta adds support for HSPhone. The support is identical to what was in HS2. It has only had limited tested, but feel free to try it and post your feedback.

If you are not using HSPhone then please do not install this Beta.

Changes in 3.0.0.104:

* Fixed voicemail emailing issues

Changes in 3.0.0.101:

* Build # not displayed properly in .100
    * Added a missing DLL

Changes in 3.0.0.100:

* Squeezebox plugin should now load ok

Changes in 3.0.0.99:

* Fixed menus missing from some phone web pages
    * Fixed setup now installs a bunch of missing files

Download:

ftp://homeseer.com/updates/Beta/SetupHS3_3_0_0_104.exe

Tested the following:

VR works, dials by name, controls devices
    Event actions work, dial, set greeting
    It answers calls and records messages (did not test if it sends emails)
    Event triggers on/off hook work, did not test the others, but they are coded
    I did not test any scripting, most likely issues there
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Nice job Rich... trying now
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Great news,

I will give this a go tomorrow when I have some time and report back.

Greig
      Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
      X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
      Scripts =
      Various

Comment

Thanks!
        Don

Comment

HS3 Build 3.0.0.98 Beta for HSPHONE

Nice job and looking forward to using it... Too bad I am traveling

Comment

Great, thanks. Is the PCI Modem supported?

Cheers
            Al
            HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
            Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

I did not remove the PCI modem support, so there is a chance it will work. I may not have included all the required DLL files for it, so you may need to install HS2 first.

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
              Great, thanks. Is the PCI Modem supported?

Cheers
              Al

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                I did not remove the PCI modem support, so there is a chance it will work. I may not have included all the required DLL files for it, so you may need to install HS2 first.
                Thanks Rich, I will give it a try. HS2 is installed on the same box as my HS3 install, so all the files should be there.

Cheers
                Al

Comment

~!~Error~!~Initializing Hi-Phone: audio support driver 'hsrecord2.exe' does not exist

~!~HSPhone~!~Error initializing Hi-Phone driver, possible corrupt or missing drivers, or Hi-Phone is not plugged in or powered on
                  Don

Comment

Hi Rich,

Tried it and HS Phone looks to be operating correctly for the most part. I had copied over my hsphone.ini, addressbook.xml and callers.log from HS2 and it looks like it brought all the settings over. In the addressbook screen, I would get many entries for each of the entries in the xml file, so something is not quite right there.

There appears to be another issue with this version of HS, it broke the Squeezebox plugin for me with the following error:

Code:
                    Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) hspi_squeezebox.exe: Unable to load one or more of the requested types.
                     Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
                    Warning, Error details with EXE hspi_squeezebox.exe: Method 'PlayMatch' in type 'hspi_squeezebox.HSPI_INSTANCE' from assembly 'hspi_squeezebox, Version=3.1.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.
                    Warning, Error details with EXE hspi_squeezebox.exe: Method 'PlayMatch' in type 'hspi_squeezebox.HSPI_INSTANCE' from assembly 'hspi_squeezebox, Version=3.1.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.
                    Downgrading to 3.0.0.96 got it working again. Any ideas? I'll log a bugzilla as well.

Thanks
                    Al

Comment

Hi Rich,

Tried it and HS Phone looks to be operating correctly for the most part. I had copied over my hsphone.ini, addressbook.xml and callers.log from HS2 and it looks like it brought all the settings over. In the addressbook screen, I would get many entries for each of the entries in the xml file, so something is not quite right there.

There appears to be another issue with this version of HS, it broke the Squeezebox plugin for me with the following error:

Code:
                      Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) hspi_squeezebox.exe: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.Warning, Error details with EXE hspi_squeezebox.exe: Method 'PlayMatch' in type 'hspi_squeezebox.HSPI_INSTANCE' from assembly 'hspi_squeezebox, Version=3.1.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.Warning, Error details with EXE hspi_squeezebox.exe: Method 'PlayMatch' in type 'hspi_squeezebox.HSPI_INSTANCE' from assembly 'hspi_squeezebox, Version=3.1.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.Warning, Error details with EXE hspi_squeezebox.exe: Method 'PlayMatch' in type 'hspi_squeezebox.HSPI_INSTANCE' from assembly 'hspi_squeezebox, Version=3.1.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.
                      Downgrading to 3.0.0.96 got it working again. Any ideas? I'll log a bugzilla as well.

Thanks
                      Al
                      I to get this error on the Squeezebox plugin with this betta.

Greig.
                      Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                      Scripts =
                      Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
                        I to get this error on the Squeezebox plugin with this betta.

Greig.
                        Hi Greig,

I posted Bugzilla 1901 for this.

Cheers
                        Al

Comment

Hi Greig,

I posted Bugzilla 1901 for this.

Cheers
                          Al
                          I added to it to to get reports. Fingers crossed its an quick easy fix.

Greig.
                          Scripts =
                          Various

Comment

Norton 360 doesn't like this new HS3.exe

Norton 360 deleted the HS3.exe because of SONAR.Heuristic.120.

Comment

Originally posted by outbackrob View Post
                              Norton 360 deleted the HS3.exe because of SONAR.Heuristic.120.
                              It's a false positive.

Comment

Working...
                              X