This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web page builder for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4

Just to let you know that I have just started work on a new version for HS3. I need to change things around so existing HS2 configuration files will not be compatible unfortunately.
    Jon

Great Jon,

Ed

Comment

Thank you for all of your great work.
      I have just started trying out your version for HS2, looking forward to seeing the version for HS3.

Comment

Thanks. Things are moving forward. Test Page below!
        Attached Files
        Jon

Comment

OUTSTANDING!
          -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
          HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

Jon, this is great news! I spent almost all day yesterday working with HSTouch for HS3 and accomplished nothing! Had I been working with your page builder, I would be done.

I hope you include the ability to link to another page; I use that on all my HS2 pages.

Can't wait to work with it!

Steve Q

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
            HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
            2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Yes, control buttons will operate Events, Scripts, URL to new page or URL to open a new page/tab. Unlike the HS2 version, buttons operate directly without the need to page refresh.

If you use the HS2 version, you will adapt to this version very easily.
              Jon

Comment

Great news, this looks great and I look forward to using it on my system when it is released .

Great that it does not need page refreshes as well, does that apply to just buttons, or also to the actual device strings / values?
                HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

just buttons.....
                  Jon

Comment

that looks very good already !

Comment

I should be able to get a beta out by the end of the weekend. If anyone who already uses the HS2 version, wants to give it a go, please let me know via email.
                      Jon

Comment

As with all your plugins, worth the wait, thanks.
                        Steve

Comment

I have now posted a beta to all those who emailed me
                          Jon

Comment

Version 1.0.0 now available!

Version 1.0.0 is now available for download from my site.

Any problems please let me know.

It would be great to see any of your designs so please post them!
                            Jon

Comment

This is way easier (and I think better) than HS3Touch! It works great! I was able to create a summary HS3 page for my iPad containing charts and buttons in a few hours. I tried using HSTouch for HS3 and spent days trying to display a simple chart image. After a week of trying, I gave up on HSTouch.

Try Jon00 HS3 web page builder! You won't be disappointed. You'll be delighted!

Steve Q

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
                              HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
                              2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Working...
                              X