CM15 Support Added to HomeTroller Zee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CM15 Support Added to HomeTroller Zee

We've added CM15 support to the HomeTroller Zee. Just go into setup and update to version 3.0.0.106. Then, enable the plug-in! If you encounter bugs, please post to bugzilla.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Yep its added, but a few questions.

Which would you say is better, because I have both. A CM15a or a ACT TI? I have been using the ACT with no problem. The only thing I am having a problem with is a dusk to dawn light. I have a X0 switch and I can push the button and the light will go on and off. I have tried many other switches to makes sure its not the switch. Now it will work now and then, mostly then. Would like to see it work more reliable. Really hardly ever working.
    I also no this is not the right posting spot, but I notice with the upgrade, I can not ad any more modules, It comes up with a blank page, anyone else having this issue?
    So just wondering which is best a CM15 A or a ACT TI?
    Any ideas on how to make a dusk to dawn light work more reliable. I just don't want it to be on all night.
    Then wondered if any one had problem after doing the new up grade if they are getting a blank page when trying to add a new module?
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions and help, sorry for adding extra stuff to the post, but all has to do with X 10 and the CM15A Module.
    danielbo

Comment

The ACT TI-103 is a better controller and if it's working why change.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
        The ACT TI-103 is a better controller and if it's working why change.
        The reason I was wondering, was to get the dusk to dawn light to shut off around 2am, then back on around 8 pm the next event. Just do not need the light on all night. Its not seeming to work, it not the light switch module, because I have tried many. It shouldn't be the distance because the switch is about 8 feet from the module, and I do use a booster.
        This is why I inquired about the difference between the two. Thanks for the fast replies.
        danielbo

Comment

Working...
        X