Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe works on other Autelis controllers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe works on other Autelis controllers?

Hi Spud,

I have the Autelis pool control for Jandy/Zodiac. I have been writing a script to perform some basic polling/control via the http/xml interface when I saw your plugin post.

Do you think it will work with the Jandy/Zodiac version? Happy to give it a go if you think it might.

no the current version only work with Pentair systems, but it would be quite easy to adapt it for Jandy/Zodiac. So I'm going to do it and I will let you know when it's done because I will need some testers

Comment

Awesome, happy to test whenever you are ready.

Comment

In version 3.0.0.5 (available here), I have added support for Jandy/Zodiac controllers.
        Please test and let me know.

Comment

The zip file in the thread says 3.0.0.4 Installed it and indeed it is 3.0.0.4.

Comment

oops, sorry, it's fixed now

Comment

Error

Getting the following error, looks like not grabbing the XML file?

RROR System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\status.xml'. File name: 'C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\status.xml' at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding) at HSPI_Autelis.JandyController.GetStatusCmd() at HSPI_Autelis.AutelisApp.OnPollTimerEvent(Object sender, ElapsedEventArgs e)

Comment

sorry again, I forgot to remove some debugging statements that helped me test with a local file instead of a http request.
                I have uploaded version 3.0.0.6 with the fix.

thanks

Comment

3.0.0.6 seems to be working fine. Will play with it over the next few days but so far so good.

Thanks for updating it to support the Jandy/Zodiac controllers. Happy to compensate you when ready.

Comment

Works Great

Spud, your plugin is working great. Have not had any issues. In fact, I added buttons to our HStouch-screens to turn on the pools lights and spa and let the family have at it. They are thrilled to finally control the pool easily.

And of course, enabled voice control via your Kinect plugin to do the same. Feel so futuristic now :-)

Thanks for adding the Jandy support.

Scott

Comment

Cool! Thank you for testing it.

FYI, the plugin is now in the store: http://store.homeseer.com/store/Spud...P1910C155.aspx
                      and updater

Comment

Working...
                      X