Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1021 View Post
    Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Enigmatheatre, what version of the Ocelot plugin do you use with HS3?
    Is it reliable?
    It's a "Big Thing" for me to move to HS3 without it, don't care about IR.

I used ADIOcelot 1.14.0.10 with my HS2 setup 32 I/O's, 8 Temp, Humidity Sensors plus Leopard II, they all perform "critical" functions for last 7 years 99% reliably.

Sorry for deviating from the main subject, still wonder about Pushbullet working under HS2
    I am running V3.0.0.13 and have no problems with it. I only use I/O from the Ocelot not temp but give it a go on the free trial as you can always roll back to HS2.
    Greig
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

perfect than its almost done

Originally posted by travisdh View Post
      Just an update, I have been doing some testing and have a system working at the moment. I have hard coded in the API key so I will need to fix all of that stuff up before I can release anything, and will need to do alot more testing but it does work so far pushing a note, a url, an address and also a file .

The way the file push works is that you specify the address of the file in a text box, and it will then be uploaded to the pushbullet server and pushed to the device you specify.

I am using a ready-built library for this, and the downside is that it does require .net 4.5 which might mean an upgrade is needed but otherwise it works fine.

Selecting the device using the library works fine as well, in the event actions it gives a drop down box to select which device you want to send the push to which is automatically populated from the users account.
      Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
      Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Yep, I will have to do extensive testing and so on, but so far it is looking good.
        There is a 25mb limit on files being sent, but for pictures and so on it should work fine.
        HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

thats more than enough .
          for pictures or little files its perfect .

let just say , someone rings the door bell , camera make a picture and send to your cell via pushbullet , without opening a link thats perfect

Any e.t.a of the beta release ?

kind regards and thanks for the developing

Yep, I will have to do extensive testing and so on, but so far it is looking good.
          There is a 25mb limit on files being sent, but for pictures and so on it should work fine.
          Last edited by Malosa; April 1, 2015, 02:31 AM.

Comment

ow by the way is it for the beta homeseer or the 152 ? because im running 157
            Last edited by Malosa; April 8, 2015, 02:29 AM.

Comment

I am hoping by early next week I should have a beta ready, it should run on most HS3 versions.
              HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Comment

ok , thanks

Lets wait till then

Thx for developing !

Comment

Go easy since this is my first published plugin, and it is VERY rough around the edges but in my system it does work.

What you will need to do is to unzip the file and copy the contents into the Root directory of your HS3 install, so that the HSPI_BULLETSEER is in the main HS3 folder, and then the Bulletseer.ini file (which is inside the config folder) gets copied so that it is in the HS3 config folder, by just copying the entire contents of the unzipped file this should occur, but it is important to check to make sure that the Config file is not within two folders (e.g. HS3/Config/Config) as that will error.

To get the plugin running, once you have copied it into the folder, you will need to open the config file (Bulletseer.ini) and look for the APIKEY= section (which should be blank).

If you log into Pushbullet.com, you should see a circle on the top right, probably your google image, click on that and then on "Account Settings".

Once this page has loaded you will see a section called "Access Token", you will need to copy this token (be careful as it does extent beyond the textbox, so make sure you have selected it all), and paste it into the APIKEY=section, so it would look like APIKEY=34ftrughuig13fdeu8fy................................

You should be able to start the plugin once you have done the above and saved it.

The plugin will create 4 actions:
                  • Push Note
                  • Push Link
                  • Push Address
                  • Push File

All except the file path support HS3 replacement variables, and the recipient list will fill based on your account devices. At this stage there is no "Send to All" but in a future version I will look into that.

With the Push File, you enter the path and filename of your file, for example say I want to push a file called Image.jpg on my C Drive, it would be C:\Image.jpg and so on. If you are running the plugin remote then it is the location of the file where the plugin is actually running, however it has not been tested running remote.

At this stage the plugin only supports pushing, at a future date the library I used I have been told will support receiving pushes as well and I will update that accordingly.

Give it a go, and post here if you have any issues, I will see what I can do to get it working.
                  Attached Files

Comment

wow it works ! thanks !
                    let me test
                    Last edited by Malosa; April 8, 2015, 04:59 AM.

Comment

but 1 thing to ask ,

my friends and channels are not in my recipient list.

the variables for devices dont work right? if i put in the body section ?
                      &&DSA:test:

and it would be cool if u can add the feature in the future of (friend and subscription) ? because my homeseer machine uses a different email , and i added myself from there

It works perfect for sending a file etc , thx again !

BUMP

Comment

The variables are $$DTA:Address: if you are trying to send the device string for example.

I will have to look into the class to see if friends can be added. I should be able to take a look this weekend and see what I can add.

Comment

Hi,

I tried the plugin, but i do notget notifications and see these in the log;

apr-09 10:39:56 Bulletseer Error executing action: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

any idea why? BTW howto use filenames with spaces? add them with quotes or normal?

regards

Bart
                          Regards Bart
                          ------------------------------------------
                          Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
                          HSPRO 3.
                          Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Hi,

The send to all function does not work for me, sending to a specific client does work. btw filenames MAY contain spaces

regards

Bart
                            Regards Bart
                            ------------------------------------------
                            Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
                            HSPRO 3.
                            Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

travis

, ok i will look at the weekend
                              that would be cool if u can add friends and my created channel , because if i want to send something with pushbullet i can select everything including my created channel and friends .
                              in homeseer its missing , but take your time

Bart,
                              The all function needs to be added , he is not yet ready its on an early beta
                              stage
                              everything works only the all function doesnt work.
                              If u need an explanation in dutch pm me

kind regards

The variables are $$DTA:Address: if you are trying to send the device string for example.

I will have to look into the class to see if friends can be added. I should be able to take a look this weekend and see what I can add.
                              Last edited by Malosa; April 9, 2015, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I have asked the developer as I use a third party library and the examples are not very clear on how to send to friends.

I am thinking what i might do, is to change the way the plugin works slightly and rather than have a drop down box I will have a text box for the client, you then enter the device nickname you want to send it to, or an email address. If you enter an email address it would recognise it is an email address and send to all devices associated with that email address.

Comment

Working...
                                X